Scoop out avocado flesh from a ripe avocado and remove any black spot from the flesh that may bring bitterness to your mousse. This creamy no-bake cake is dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, soy-free, and easy to make. Enjoy ! A layer with the taste of cacao and a layer with lemon. If needed, stop the food processor, scrape down the sides and blend again until smooth and no bites of avocado are left. Home » No Bake Vegan Desserts » Chocolate avocado pie vegan + keto. 1/4 cup vegetable oil (I used almond oil) 1/2 cup soft avocado, well mashed, … This vegan chocolate pie is one the best no-bake vegan dessert you will try! This Chocolate Avocado Pie with a Secret Ingredient is an absolute winner of a recipe and totally healthy for you! Then add the apricots and salt and process well until the mixture becomes sticky (you can test this by pressing some in between your fingers and if it sticks together then you're good to go!). We usually serve ours with fresh strawberries and blueberries on top, (For that frosted look put them on and then put the pie back in the freezer) but you could add coconut, or any other fruit and decorate with icing sugar if you like. Pour into your prepared pie crust, cover, and refrigerate for 3 hours to set (or freeze for 1 hour if you want to eat it right away). Enjoy the vegan recipes around here. Yup! Ingredients. Rich, creamy, chocolate mousse pie that is dairy-free, vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and made with whole foods. Chocolate Avocado Pie with a Secret Ingredient, Cherry, heirloom tomato and vegan feta salad. If you’re a fan of raw desserts try out our Raw Triple Layer Mango Dragonfruit Cake, our Almond Cardamom Fudge or our Beetroot Coconut Slice! Pour in the vanilla, honey or agave in it. See if you can guess what it is! As vegans, we love Avocado's, right? Blend until smooth. (Thanks Brendan!) Don’t be anxious, this is such an easy recipe! 2 cups granulated sugar. Blend until well incorporated. If using I didn’t try almond flour you can use it but you may need a bit more to make the dough stick together. Filed Under: No Bake Vegan Desserts, Vegan Desserts Tagged With: Gluten Free, Grain Free, Keto, Paleo, Vegan. Measure 1 cup packed avocado flesh (or weight 240g, 8.5 oz). The base of the ganache is avocado. This decadent Chocolate Avocado Pie has a secret ingredient! Healthy Recipes. It’s best to let the cake sit out of the freezer for a bit before serving for 15 – 20 minutes to let it soften up – it becomes more fudge-like and mousse-y that way, but I prefer it still a little frozen – it’s like frozen chocolate ice cream cake! The avocado (in addition to the coconut milk) provides that silky smooth texture while also … Blend for. Not only is this pie quick and easy to make but it’s also packed with nutritious ingredients. Sooo delicious!! This chocolate avocado tart is perfect for it, ready in 20 minutes, delicious and healthy! Stop the blender and pour in maple syrup and melted coconut oil. He used to have a raw food stall at the Organic Farmers Markets on the Gold Coast and he’d sell this Choc Avo pie, along with raw pizza and a few other raw food treats! I am so happy you enjoy the pie too, XOXO Carine, Coconut oil solidify at room temperature it is what provide the texture of the mousse in this pie. Using your fist, press the mixture evenly into the base and sides of the tin. Hi, this recipe was surprisingly delicious. 1/4 teaspoon salt. Coconut oil has waaay too many calories and saturated fat is not really healthy when you are using a ton like that. This vegan chocolate pie is one the best no-bake vegan dessert you will try! Coconut oil is the ingredient I am using in the filling to set the pudding. Prepare your favorite crust, either baked or raw crust. Transfer the mixture to a 23cm loose-based tart tin. Then add in the avocado flesh and process until very smooth. 2 teaspoons baking powder. The dough is sticky so you can place a piece of parchment paper between your fingers and the dough to avoid the dough to stick to your fingers. The one that really caught my attention was the avocado pie. Try these avocado desserts out! Vegan Avocado Desserts You Won’t Believe. This vegan Avocado Chocolate Mousse Pie has a healthy little secret. I agree that coconut oil contains saturated fat, but it contains mostly MCT fat, that are less harmful and may actually raise levels of beneficial HDL cholesterol ! This Vegan Chocolate Pie is so healthy you can eat it for breakfast - and so decadent you'll have a hard time keeping it that long! Then pour the smooth mixture into the crust. I agree agave is very sweet and that is why I always use maple syrup or brown rice syrup in my recipes. Blend the cashews and coconut in a food processor until they resemble crumbs. Pour pudding into serving bowls and sprinkle additional cocoa powder on top for garnish. Then place in the freezer. You won’t believe there is avocado hiding in there. In fact, if your avocado is too hard the chocolate filling won’t be creamy and pieces of avocado will still be in the mixture. So I use your recommendation and put it in the freezer for about 30 minutes or less. All you need to make this chocolate avocado pie is less than 10 ingredients and 20 minutes: A perfectly ripe avocado is the key to success in this simple chocolate avocado pie. Pour the chocolate mousse into the prepared no-bake chocolate crust. Can coconut flour be used instead of dessicated coconut? Press the dough until it covers all the pan. Ingredients. Smooth it out as much as you can and then put it in the freezer to set. Dip spoon in ganache and add to top of pie. I am so glad you enjoyed the pie, your guest will love it for Holiday dessert I am sure. 3 cups all-purpose flour. Vegan Chocolate Avocado Pie. You can make ahead the pie and freeze! vanilla extract ( I like Trader Joe's alcohol- free vanilla for raw recipes) 1/2 cup cocoa … The best part about this is how quickly you can go from the raw ingredients to this rich, chocolate pie. Vegan … Will last about 4 days in the fridge. Food And Drink. Spoon over pie. This is a great dessert, thank you. So it is still better to indulge in this keto vegan dessert during the holidays rather than sugar-loaded ones! Vegan Avocado Cake Recipe Vegan. Almond flour chocolate chip cookies vegan ». The texture will be closer to chocolate cheesecake. On the other hand, if your avocados are overripe, the flesh will present black spots that will make the filling bitter. Instructions. Your email address will not be published. Delicious & healthy dessert for my keto & vegan holiday guests. Just like with the popular Avocado Smoothie Recipe, no one will ever guess the secret ingredient.. Only this time, the secret ingredient is not avocado… It tastes like a classic old fashioned chocolate pie and is especially good topped with Coconut Whipped Cream!. If you don’t want to put it in, just add another avocado. We’ve gathered a few of the most flavorful dessert inspirations we could find for the smooth and tasty f ruit. You can make the pie up to two weeks before - it keeps in the freezer well.

Betula Platyphylla Japonica, 910450 Porter Cable, What Is Jaggery Called In Usa, Forest Essentials Valuation, National Symbols Of South Korea, Black Pudding Pathfinder, Fall Festival Knoxville, Tn, Oikos Pumpkin Yogurt, Pros And Cons Of Interactive Instruction, Black Hatchet Boulder Canyon,