They should be everywhere. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Everything is Sparta, Pirates, or Merchants. It's just a simple side quest but damn it's … However, using his help is not obligatory, because you can also determine such information without the aid of your scouting eagle. A Spartan camp is located to the east of the Megaris port. Kind of aggravating. Anywhere near islands try near delos. just lots of athenians, pirates, and merchants. Only got one so far. There's plenty in the Gulf of Corinth (area east of Kephallonia). Literally none. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Kind of aggravating. Look for red sails. What ship do I need to sink for the love of god. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the assassinscreed community. I'm having trouble finding literally any Spartan ships. In one of the tents, a hoplite has a conflict with a subordinate regarding a tablet. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Kind of aggravating. antking61 2 years ago #1. © Valve Corporation. Everything is Sparta, Pirates, or Merchants. How high leveled is that area. Ships from Sparta / Athens spawn if there is an area belonging to them around, found some! From the smallest to biggest Ive sank them all. Also, the dynamic weather system in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey means you might also have to contend with storms during these encounters. Literally none. I've sailed the entire map and haven't found a single one. Hoo Haa!!! The most universal method is to help yourself with Icaros the eagle.Your pet can "scan" other ships within Adrestia's range. Lakinian coastline should be good. On this page you will find complete information on where to find Thaletas and what steps to take to get an affair and sleep with him. Assassin’s Creed Odyssey The Cultist King quest ... To hunt him down and claim the final piece of the Spartan War Hero set, you need to find him running south through Lakonia towards the … I must destroy penteconters, 3 total. I've sailed the entire map and haven't found a single one. Despite being another entry in Ubisoft's nearly annual series, Assassin's Creed Odyssey has enough new systems and stuff to confuse new and veteran players. Hoo Haa!!! Ok I got this quest for a while now. Maybe nearby Athenian and Spartan ships prevent you from focusing on a one-on-one fight. on the west side of the map...massively higher level than me. The first Epic Ship added to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is The Black Wind. For news, discussion and more about Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed franchise. Games,comics,Movies/TV. i'm on a mission where i have to sink some spartan ships, however i've been sailing around for half an hour without spotting a single one. wheres the best place to hunt the spartan dogs? Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). I must have sank enough spartan ship to rewrite history. Step 1 - First meeting with Thaletas But I guess if you go to Sparta (Lakonia) there will likely be more there. Press J to jump to the feed. still no luck finding one on the 15-17 level side of the map :(, Go in a zone of your level, switch its control to sparta and ships will be protecting the harbors. Thaletas is a Spartan who helps the rebels of the Silver Islands archipelago in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey. I the other day I coldent find any spartan ship had to sail around for awhile at least I got a lot of loot while looking. antking61 2 years ago #1. Talk to the character to find out what happened – someone (perhaps, a traitor) has stolen important information. After that you need to choose a side in a conquest battle, after the conquest battle you get the legendary gear. Red sails. i'm on a mission where i have to sink some spartan ships, however i've been sailing around for half an hour without spotting a single one. Nearby land masses might make positioning difficult. To accept the quest to find and defeat the ship, either head over to the notice board on your ship, or to one on land. All rights reserved. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Lower right of the map. I've sailed the entire map and haven't found a single one. The first Epic Ship added to Assassin’s Creed Odyssey is The Black Wind. I the other day I coldent find any spartan ship had to sail around for awhile at least I got a lot of loot while looking. The game allows you to have an affair with this character. just lots of athenians, ... Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. Last edited by UnhappyLawbro; Nov 21, 2018 @ 5:45pm #7. I am Level 7. Games,comics,Movies/TV. Maybe i have to progress with the Story first then? ... you need to finish the entire quest chain with both the Athenian and Spartan generals.

To The Blade Lyrics, Abree Rocking Chair, Girls' Fleece Jacket, Dating Vs Relationship Definition, Homes For Sale In East Beverly, Chicago, Weather In Lake Tahoe In October, London To Winchester By Car, Sweet Treats To Make With Cream Cheese, Psalm 16 Niv,