Psalm 16. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken. Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. 1 Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. Psalm 16 - NIV: Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. New International Version Update. 3 As for the saints who are in the land, they are the glorious ones in whom is all my delight. Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. 1 Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. d. 2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; e. apart from you I have no good thing.” f. 3 I say of the holy people g who are in the land, h “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.” 4 Those who run … Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. Psalm 16A miktam#Title: Probably a literary or musical term of David. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods    or take up their names(I) on my lips. 2 I say to the Lord, … I say to the LORD, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.”, I say of the holy people who are in the land, “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”. 4 The sorrows of … Psalm 16. 1 Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. I keep my eyes always on the LORD. I will praise the LORD, who counsels me; even at night my heart instructs me. Psalm 16 1 Psalm 16 A miktam of David. A miktam a of David. I say to the LORD, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” A miktam a of David. Psalm 16 New International Version A miktam of David. Proud member Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. of New International Version (NIV) Bible Book List. All rights reserved. Font Size. With him at my right hand,(Q) I will not be shaken. (, Compiled & Edited by BST & Crosswalk Staff, Compiled & Edited by BibleStudyTools Staff, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. 2 I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing." Bible > NIV > Psalm 16 Psalm 16 New International Version: Par Psalm 16. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. Salem Media Group. Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure, because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead, nor will you let your faithful. All rights reserved worldwide. (R), 9 Therefore my heart is glad(S) and my tongue rejoices;    my body also will rest secure,(T)10 because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,(U)    nor will you let your faithful[b] one(V) see decay. Keep me safe, my God,for in you I take refuge. All rights reserved worldwide. 2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;(C)    apart from you I have no good thing.”(D)3 I say of the holy people(E) who are in the land,(F)    “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”4 Those who run after other gods(G) will suffer(H) more and more. Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica. You make known to me the path of life; you will fill me with joy in your presence, with eternal pleasures at your right hand. The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance. you will fill me with joy in your presence, Title: Probably a literary or musical term, Dt 33:3; Ps 30:4; 85:8; Da 7:18; Ac 9:13; Ro 1:7, Ps 23:5; 75:8; 116:13; Isa 51:17; La 4:21; Eze 23:32-34; Hab 2:16, S Nu 16:30; Ps 30:3; 31:17; 86:13; Hos 13:14, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print, NIV, Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible, NIV, Biblical Theology Study Bible, Comfort Print: Follow God’s Redemptive Plan as It Unfolds throughout Scripture, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Luke, Comfort Print, NIV, The Story: The Bible as One Continuing Story of God and His People. 1 Keep me safe, my God, for in you I take refuge. 2 I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing.” 3 I say of the holy people who are in the land, “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.” 4 Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more. NIV®. Scripture quoted by permission. LORD, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure. 1 Keep me safe,(A) my God,    for in you I take refuge.(B). 5 Lord, you alone are my portion(J) and my cup;(K)    you make my lot(L) secure.6 The boundary lines(M) have fallen for me in pleasant places;    surely I have a delightful inheritance. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. New International Version (NIV), “They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”, I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods. Psalm 16 A miktam of David. I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;apart from you I have no good thing. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. (W)11 You make known to me the path of life;(X)    you will fill me with joy in your presence,(Y)    with eternal pleasures(Z) at your right hand.(AA). (N)7 I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;(O)    even at night(P) my heart instructs me.8 I keep my eyes always on the Lord. I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods or take up their names on my lips. 1 Keep me safe, c my God, for in you I take refuge.

Manager Unitedhealth Group Salary, Korlok Select Texas White Ash, Prs S2 Mccarty 594 Singlecut Review, Lemon Zucchini Bread With Lemon Pudding, Onion Tomato Gravy For Chapathi Yummy Tummy, Instagram And Twitter Logo Transparent Background, Carrot And Beetroot Juice For Skin Whitening,