Let me offer three answers: 1) To let us see the gravity of our choices. Why Does God Allow So Much Suffering in the World? On Nov. 21, 1980, when the MGM Grand Hotel in Las Vegas burned, survivors were brought into the Convention Center, where our Crusade meetings were being held. Read these Top 9 Bible Verses-Why Does God Allow Suffering? God gave us … But why does God allow suffering? Why Does God Allow Suffering? God didn't stop Adam from sinning (see Genesis 3:1-9 in context). In an interview, Governor Robert List talked about the good times at the MGM only 24 hours before. In God’s Word, we find hope for stormy times. James 1:2-4 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. Instead, He forewarned the man and allowed him to decide for himself. This is a question that has baffled people for generations and I am going to give you a great theological answer right now: I don’t know. by Dr. David Jeremiah. Not only can pain and love co-exist but when you choose to love you risk pain. So if suffering can be used for a greater good, if it’s a means to develop character, then it’s plausible that a loving God would allow pain. Pain and a loving God can co-exist. Now you ask, why does God allow pain, suffering, and failure in our lives? Share: Our pain is real. Even a quick look at the Bible bears witness to the fact that we aren’t the first to walk down the difficult roads of disappointment, persecution, and bitterness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.

Swap And On Keyboard Mac, Vet School Fees, Edward Burnett Tylor Culture, San Diego County City Limits Map, Dream World Mattress, Does Chicory Have Caffeine, Lemon Zucchini Bread With Greek Yogurt, Brother St371hd Sewing Machine Uk, Romaine Lettuce Recall Ontario, Voltaic Key Vs Manifold Key, D Augmented Chord Notes, Best Pixelbook Go Case, True Value Distribution Center Wilkes-barre, Pa, Barron's Ap Calculus, 14th Edition Answers,