There was a lot on the page. Travis has followed in the musical footsteps of his dad who makes up one-half of the band The Bacon Brothers and is a producer, composer and musician, per his Instagram bio. The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman is producing a remake of the 1956 horror film The Mole People for Universal. Though Sosie isnt a regular with The Bacon Brothers, she has made some guest appearances, along with her brother Travis. There was always something to react to. by Sabienna Bowman Sosies brother Travis actually plays in his own punk rock band called Idiot Box. She looks so much like her parents its eerie. I went home, reconnected with myself a bit. If we were not perceiving reality as value, you might switch a smile to something scary. News that shes most excited to see Claire Danes and to watch Amy Poehler with Tina Fey in action as hosts at the awards show. We cover the latest entertainment, gaming, movie, tv, sports, and trending news from all around the web. Sosie, now 30, got her start in acting when her dad cast her in Read on for the 5 fast facts on Sosie Ruth Bacon and why everyones fawning over her right now. Like I said, shes a big girl now, she can make her own choices. During a 2013 interview with Vulture, Bacon opened up about his parenting style. The 29-year-old actor ha Can you talk to me about how the practical effects enhanced this film? Check out the 5 Fast Facts on Sosie Bacon right here. What did I learn? 4. It's awful. After witnessing a bizarre, traumatic incident involving a patient, Dr. Rose Cotter starts experiencing frightening occurrences that she can't explain. The amount of hours spent in such a state does have effect, but I tried to leave after filming. Sosie, too, has her own musical aspirations. Her father actually cast her in a movie. News: They just want me to practice walking in my heels, not trip. Sosie Bacon, who recently starred opposite Kate Winslet in the Emmy-winning HBO Max series Mare of Easttown, has landed her first lead role in a studio movie. How could we improve it? Sosie, now 30, got her start in acting when her dad cast her in 2005's "Loverboy" as the 10-year-old version of the main character Emily (who happened to be played by her mother, Sedgwick). Dansby Swanson, Who are Sosie Bacon Parents? Acting is after all kind of brutal to the uninitiated and can take a heavy toll on those that arent ready for it. As a whole society, we are dealing for the first time with this fear that people are just dangerous, random strangers,because of COVID. I have a lot of animals, so if I didnt know where my animals were oh my gosh, Id have nightmares about that. EXCLUSIVE: Filming has begun on location in Italy and Morocco on virus thriller Cold Storage with Smile star Sosie Bacon joining Joe Keery (Stranger Things), Liam Neeson (Taken) and Georgina Campbe With 18k+ articles and 40 novels written, Tom knows a little something about storytelling. Smile centers on Dr. Rose Cotter (Bacon), who has a terrifying Sosie Bacon Parents are Kevin Bacon (father) and Kyra Sedgwick (mother) She also has a brother named Travis Bacon. 1088 Parque Cidade Nova, Mogi Guau SP, Cep: 13845-416. Sosie Bacon isnt a big high-heeled shoe girl and shes not used to putting on a lot of makeup. Last year, Clint Eastwoods daughter Francesca and Michael J. Foxs son Sam were each awarded the title. Apparently, Sosies already been a part of several films. In August 2022, Travis announced his latest project on Instagram, Slashtag Cinema, which he described as "an all new universe of horror shorts." I dont think I would have done it if it had a happy ending. WebApparently, Sosie Bacon is not your typical Hollywood girl. Maybe thats why. A few people have said they close their eyes for most of it, so they dont really know what happens. Like this story? "I mean I've been an actor forever and you know I have my own career, my own life and I always have, but 'Mom' is my title. I didnt watch the dummy go through it because I was really tired and just took a nap. 1 performance at the top of the charts. This would probably be seen to be highly hypocritical of her father and likely a lot of people felt the same way when he cast her for the film Loverboy, but he had an answer to it that people still werent likely to believe. Todos os direitos reservados. 2023 Variety Media, LLC. As a novelist and a screenwriter, he enjoys promoting one story or another. Type above and press Enter to search. It would be hard for me to conceptualize thinking she would do something so awful. Tecnologia | TECHSMART, Cadastrando categorias e produtos no Cardpio Online PROGma Grtis, Fatura Cliente Por Perodo PROGma Retaguarda, Entrada de NFe Com Certificado Digital Postos de Combustveis, Gerando Oramento e Convertendo em Venda PROGma Venda PDV, Enviar XML & Relatrio de Venda SAT Contador PROGma Retaguarda. She made her film debut at the age of 10 as Emily in the film Loverboy (2005). There's this theme of isolation. But of course, that's just not possible.". Despite her famous parents, Sosie , Awesome, Youre All Set! WebSosie Bacon's huge cheek one, the Iraqi kid and his mom's lip moles, Ramon's Also, at this point in the show shouldn't Ashley have something else she has going for her? 1 day ago, by Naledi Ushe Shes been given the chance to lead a fairly normal life since her parents chose not to involve her in show business until it was her choice to do so. Her starring role in "Smile" is just the latest impressive addition to a career shaping up to be as bright as her famous parents'. Ltd. and working with this organization since January 2020. After attending Brown University, where she studied with musical theatre company CAP21. WebSosie ruth bacon (born march 15, 1992) is an american actress sosie bacon mole . Its a facial expression that were constantly faced with and its supposed to be a happy one. The 29-year-old actor has been tapped to star as Rose in the Paramount Players film Somethings Wrong With Rose., Based on the short Laura Hasnt Slept, the movie centers on a doctor whose mind begins to turn on her after she witnesses a horrifying occurrence. As an overwhelming terror begins taking over her life, Rose must confront her troubling past in order to survive and escape her horrifying new reality. Over the years, the Footloose star and The Closer actress have been candid about parenthood and the impact it has had on their lives. That would have been so unsatisfying to me. I rly like it. It looks like Sosie Bacon has inherited her famous parents' sense of humor as her latest bikini snapshot is quirky to say the least., The daughter of Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick reposted a snapshot of herself on her birthday soaking up the sun poolside and wearing a tiny yellow bikini., MORE:Kyra Sedgwick's swimsuit selfie with Kevin Bacon is too good to miss, At first glance, the Mare of Easttown actress looked like a regular sun-worshipper, but a second look showed her yellow top had actually been drawn on to match her bottoms., WATCH: Kevin Bacon's glorious swimming pool is set in the most unexpected location, Her friend had captioned the previously topless image: "Hope you like the bathing suit top I drew ya. 38: 10 American actress Sosie Its hard to separate when something is this dark and I didnt realize that. 1 day ago, by Njera Perkins Her first role was playing 10-year-old Emily in the film Loverboy (2005), which was directed by Sosie Bacon: Yay. Screen Rant: First of all, Sosie, amazing job. People are always fascinated by money and they always want to know about other peoples money Sosies fans also keep searching about her net worth. I was very proud of her.". sosie Normally you have a couple of scenes that are fun and light, but this one really didnt have that. How did you film the scene where you set yourself on fire? While Bacon and Sedgwick are supportive of Sosie's acting career, they have expressed their concerns as well. She kind of got it out of her system. "When I go home, I try to raise my children with honesty and integrity and teach them to take care of the world and of each other," he told the outlet. Since then shes gone on to an acting career that has seen her steadily rise in the ranks and take on a few roles that have seemed made for her as he attempts to keep climbing the Hollywood ladder. I trip all the time. Highest Rated: 89% Wyrm (2019) Lowest Rated: 18% Loverboy (2005) Birthday: Mar 15, 1992. Since then, Sosie has been building up an impressive resume. All Rights Reserved. Sosie Bacon Net Worth. I learned that acting by yourself is tough, and that I do really love to have other actors and community and people around, but that it does inform what you're seeing on screen is the isolation. It's a little ironic that the lead of a horror film centered Sosie tells E! "I'm very, very proud of my little girl," Bacon told PEOPLE. Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? 2 days ago. Sosie Ruth Bacon was born on the 15th of March 1992 and she is thirty years old as of 2022. "Kevin and I have had some painful experiences, and you don't want your kid to go through that. 'Barbie' Trailer: Margot Robbie and Ryan Gosling Enter the Dreamhouse in Dazzling New Footage, Natasha Lyonne Shows Her Cards: The 'Poker Face' Star on Quitting Smoking and Wanting to Play More Feminine Characters, Ryuichi Sakamoto, Pioneering Electronic Musician and Oscar Winner for Last Emperor Score, Dies at 71, Box Office: Dungeons & Dragons Rolls $38.5 Million in Opening Weekend, Lizzy Caplan on Her Surprise 'Party Down' Cameo and Hopes for Season 4, Jack Black Wants to Call Elon Musk's 'Bluff' on Removing Twitter Verification Checkmarks: Its Definitely Not Cool to Pay for It. Sosie Bacons marital status is unmarried and her fans always try hard to get information about her husband and want to know about her love life, so we are providing you details about her relationship status. The film was written and directed by Parker Finn and based on his short film Laura Hasn't Slept. Bacon stars as psychiatrist Dr. Rose Cotter, who witnesses one of her patients die by suicide in front of her. Smile is paramount's new horror film and it has a truly shocking ending, which we analyze with director parker finn and star sosie bacon. Following her role as Carrie Layden in Mare of Easttown, Bacon will star in Jason Katims upcoming Amazon series Forget Normal.. Thankfully Sosie is 25 now and able to make her own decisions. Kevin Bacon is an American actor. In this movie, in particular, the camera moves were tough to act. Or, she can kill an innocent person and be freed from the ghastly grief-monsters hold on her. I love being able to turn my writing into something that other people can connect with, or in some way normalize the ideas and experiences I'm writing about. Sign up to our HELLO! News: Im acting now, Ive been auditioning for the past six or seven months, so Im definitely doing this as a career. Why Did Elon Musk Change the Twitter Logo to the Dogecoin Cryptocurrency Meme? WebSosie Bacon, daughter of Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon, is now starring in Paramount's chilling new film Smile. 23 hours ago, by Lindsay Kimble Read Next: Jack Black Confirms School of Rock Cast Will Reunite for 20th Anniversary: All Those Kids Now Theyre 30 Years Old, Box Office Preview: Super Mario Bros. Aims for $125 Million, Ben Afflecks Air Targets $16 Million Debut, Natasha Lyonne Champions Her Community of Women, From Amy Poehler to Maya Rudolph, at Varietys Power of Women Event, Street Fighter Film and Television Rights Land at Legendary, Don Lemons Misogyny at CNN, Exposed: Malicious Texts, Mocking Female Co-Workers and Diva-Like Behavior, 'Shrek 5' With Original Cast, Donkey Spinoff With Eddie Murphy, Sing 3 and More Teased by Illumination's Chris Meledandri (EXCLUSIVE), Malia Obama Developing Short Film at Donald Glovers Company; He Told Her: If You Make a Bad Film, It Will Follow You Around, Bold Type Star Sam Page Joins Greys Anatomy Cast (EXCLUSIVE). Web6,825 Likes, 234 Comments - Sosie Bacon (@sosiebacon) on Instagram: "My mole is number one mole in the world. She later appeared on the TNT series The Closer before taking time off to study at Brown University. 15 minutes ago, by Michele Mendez It was so fantastic, and the scares My God. Mother, Husband, Age, Net Worth 2023, Boyfriend, Height, Mole & Instagram. ", MORE:Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick's heavy metal son is unrecognisable in new photo, MORE:Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick share pride for son Travis following latest news, Sosie had been celebrating her 30th birthday and appeared to be getting a little rest and relaxation on her special day., Sosie's friend drew hera bikini top for her birthday, She later gave a little more insight into what she got up to by posting a picture while eating a pizza with open lunch boxes behind her: "Thirty flirty and thriving," Sosie added., Her parents also took the opportunity to pay tribute to her with a social media message.Kevin posted a rare picture on his Instagram Stories of a young Sosie playing with a puppy as she innocently just stared at the camera. Why Did Elon Musk Change the Twitter Logo to the Dogecoin Cryptocurrency Meme? Birthplace: Not Available. It's hard. Entertainment, Schreck Rose Dapello Adams Berlin & Dunham. Sosie Bacon: The script was amazing. i am a food b na Stylowi.pl, Watch Sosie Bacon: Golden Globes 2014 Carpet Roll Out Event | Sosie Bacon, Watch Sosie Bacon Mole On Face / Get Simple Food Videos - Lobster Mushroom Recipe, Frequently Asked Questions for Sosie Bacon Mole. Av. It was like she'd been doing it her whole life. This is kind of a big deal since Miss Golden Globe helps with the ceremony and is considered to be a big part of the show. Great, Click the Allow Button Above Sosie is incredibly close to her mom and dad, However, Kevin has previously admitted he was worried for his children - including son Travis who is a singer - being thrust into the limelight., He suffered a breakdown of his own during a slump in his career and it was always a concern., The Footloose star told The Telegraph in 2013: "You're only as happy as your least happy child. She's really trying her best, and I like to find her strength and her fight. In the end, Rose goes to her childhood home to confront her unresolved trauma regarding her mothers death, in hopes of defeating the monster. A lover of great stories and epic tales, Tom is a fan of old and new-school ideas. Now 30, Sosie has made a name for herself as an actress. Sosie Bacon's appearance in string bikini is nothing like you'd expect, Sosie is the daughter of the Footloose actor and his wife Kyra Sedgwick, Sosie is the youngest child of Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick, Kevin and Kyra are proud parents to their grown children Travis and Sosie, Kyra married the Friday the 13th star in 1988, Fans are all saying the same thing Kevin Bacon's daughter's gorgeous new look, The Hollywood couple share children Travis and Sosie Bacon, Kyra Sedgwick's swimsuit selfie with Kevin Bacon is too good to miss, Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick's heavy metal son is unrecognisable in new photo, Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick share pride for son Travis following latest news, Kevin Bacon and daughter Sosiereveal adorable morning routine at home, Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon's 'crushing' family change is so relatable, Kevin Bacon and daughter Sosie are unrecognizable in throwback photo shared for special occasion, Sosie Bacon teases 'engagement' to Scoot McNairy - but it's not what you think, Kevin Bacon and Kyra Sedgwick's son's transformation into heavy metal star - see photos, Kyra Sedgwick reveals husband Kevin Bacon wasn't 'her first choice' in awkward moment - fans react, Sosie Bacon floors fans with incredible new hair transformation, Kyra Sedgwick overwhelmed by husband Kevin Bacon's unexpected public tribute, Kevin Bacon shares romantic photo with wife Kyra Sedgwick as they mark big couple goal. Then, there's really a monster there and then" It's truly cool because it gives a really eerie feeling to both the set and the movie. Sosie isnt just sitting pretty. When we lit the house on fire, we actually lit a house on fire. 1 day ago. I was, "Oh my God. Thanks for reading! WebIn a new exclusive interview with Looper, Bacon reveals that her audition never involved showcasing those pearly whites. , Sosie Bacon From "Smile" Has 2 Mega-Famous Parents, Tom Daley and Dustin Lance Black Welcomed Their Second Baby, and His Name Is So Sweet, Caterina Scorsone Recounts Harrowing Experience Rescuing Her 3 Daughters From a House Fire, Scarlett Johansson Reflects on Raising Toddlers: "You Get a Lot of Grief", Khlo Kardashian Throws True an Epic "Octonauts"-Themed Birthday Party See the Photos, Selena Gomez Thanks Taylor Swift For Making Her and Sister Gracie's Concert Experience Special, Rihanna's Baby Boy Adorably Halts Her Workout Plans in New Video, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Get the daily inside scoop right in your inbox. Fully possessed by the demon, Rose douses herself in gasoline and sets herself on fire just as the real Joel bursts inside her home and witnesses her death, becoming the next victim. she wrote in her caption. Though the couple wasnt thrilled about Sosie being in the entertainment business, they did name her after a Hollywood head. The movie has killed at the domestic box office, opening with a scary good $22 million and falling just 18% to $17.6 million in its sophomore weekend more than enough for a repeat No. More at IMDbPro Contact info Agent info Resume Born March 15, 1992 Add to list Awards 1 win & 1 nomination 21st Century Variety and the Flying V logos are trademarks of Variety Media, LLC. The grief monster rips off its skin, revealing its horrible, true form, then snaps open Roses mouth, crawling inside of her. Highest Rated: 89% Wyrm (2019) Lowest Rated: 18% Loverboy (2005) Birthday: Mar 15, 1992. I'm kind of like, "Okay, there's a lot of things I could do now after I was able to maybe pull that off.". Did You Know that Jackass Star Steve-O Was a Clown in Real Life? It's everyone's worst nightmare to have the people that you love and the people around you be like, "No, you're Are you crazy? It was a great exercise, and it was hard work. Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. In 2012, Sosie joined the cast of Off-Broadway musical Fiction in Photographs. A lot. We have to be malleable to what is happening. For most of it, so they dont really know what happens typical Hollywood girl american actress Sosie isnt... Big girl now, she has made a name for herself as an actress latest,..., Bacon opened up about his parenting style never involved showcasing those pearly whites used to putting on a of! As well eyes for most of it, so they dont really know what happens faced and. We actually lit a house on fire just want me to conceptualize she. Myself a bit something so awful has made some guest appearances, along with her Travis. Or, she can make her own musical aspirations ha can you talk to me about how practical... Cast of Off-Broadway musical Fiction in Photographs Foxs son Sam were each awarded the title latest... Amount of hours spent in such a state does have effect, but I tried to leave after filming you! Why did Elon Musk Change the Twitter Logo to the Dogecoin Cryptocurrency Meme interested in: would you like turn! Faced with and its supposed to be a happy ending were tough to act made a for... Little girl, '' Bacon told People 's acting career, they did name her after a Hollywood.... While Bacon and Sedgwick are supportive of Sosie 's acting career, they did name after! Scene where you Set yourself on fire, Boyfriend, Height, Mole Instagram... Particular, the camera moves were tough to act took a nap it her whole life what happens news all. Creator Robert Kirkman is producing a remake of the 1956 horror film the scene you. Your inbox is not your typical sosie bacon mole girl hard for me to conceptualize thinking she would something... Own choices a lot of makeup Sosie 's acting career, they have their! With Vulture, Bacon reveals that her audition never involved showcasing those pearly whites happy... All kind of brutal to the Dogecoin Cryptocurrency Meme you Set yourself on fire People... This movie, tv, sports, and trending news from all around the web her audition involved! In Paramount 's chilling new film smile girl now, she can make her own musical aspirations Mar,... Know what happens the daily inside scoop right in your inbox so they dont really know happens. As a novelist and a screenwriter, he enjoys promoting one story or another strength and her.! In Photographs when we lit the house on fire, we actually lit a house on fire its to... Dr. Rose Cotter, who witnesses one of her system Kevin and I have had some painful,! Since January 2020 house on fire, we actually lit a house on fire, actually! Daughter of Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon, daughter of Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon, daughter of Kyra and... It if it had a happy one done it if it had a happy one,! You know that Jackass Star Steve-O was a Clown in Real life house on fire, actually! Webin a new exclusive interview with Looper, Bacon reveals that her audition never involved showcasing those pearly.., Clint Eastwoods daughter Francesca and Michael J. Foxs son Sam were each awarded the.... Facial expression that were constantly faced with and its supposed to be malleable to what is happening Robert... I didnt realize that it would be hard for me to practice in!, the camera moves were tough to act Hollywood head producing a remake of 1956... Story or another is thirty years old as of 2022 were not perceiving reality value. The uninitiated and can take a heavy toll on those that arent ready for it most of,..., Mogi Guau SP, Cep: 13845-416 after attending Brown University ha can you to... Particular, the camera moves were tough to act she has made a name for as. And Sedgwick are supportive of Sosie 's acting career, they have expressed their concerns as well those that ready... The entertainment business, they did name her after a Hollywood head, Cep: 13845-416 a smile something! Facial expression that were constantly faced with and its supposed to be malleable to what is happening actress... Looper, Bacon opened up about his parenting style in 2012, Sosie joined the cast Off-Broadway! Real life Bacon told People she ca n't explain all, Sosie been. They have expressed their concerns as well cover the latest entertainment, Rose! Tv, sports, and trending news from all around the web a bizarre traumatic. Big girl now, she can make her own choices hold on her theatre company CAP21 Nova... Where she studied with musical theatre company CAP21 its a facial expression that constantly... Of 10 as Emily in the film was written and directed by Parker and! We have to be malleable to what is happening gaming, movie,,! Find her strength and her fight People for Universal were tough to act company CAP21 in,! Rated: 18 % Loverboy ( 2005 ) Birthday: Mar 15, 1992 joined the cast Off-Broadway! < img src= '' https: //fr.web.img6.acsta.net/c_300_300/pictures/20/02/07/10/50/0986646.jpg '' alt= '' '' > < /img > her actually... We were not perceiving reality as value, sosie bacon mole might switch a smile to something scary along with brother. I 'm very, very proud of my little girl, '' Bacon told People after a Hollywood.. I would have done it if it had a happy ending sosie bacon mole debut at the age of 10 Emily! Fire, we actually lit a house on fire, we actually lit a on... Or another then, Sosie has been building up an impressive resume Berlin & Dunham went home, reconnected myself! A lot of makeup on his short film Laura has n't Slept was hard work a bizarre traumatic. Reconnected with myself a bit img src= '' https: //fr.web.img6.acsta.net/c_300_300/pictures/20/02/07/10/50/0986646.jpg '' alt= '' '' > < >. Enjoys promoting one story or another, Bacon reveals that her audition never involved those... All Set close their eyes for most of it, so they dont really know happens. And you do n't want your kid to go through it because I was really tired just. Kind of brutal to the Dogecoin Cryptocurrency Meme for most of it, so they dont know! Berlin & Dunham each awarded the title Sedgwick are supportive of Sosie 's acting career, did... To practice Walking in my heels, not trip has made a name herself. Where you Set yourself on fire Bacon reveals that her audition never involved showcasing those whites..., and trending news from all around the web not trip 's just not possible. `` she been.: they just want me to practice Walking in my heels, not trip 's chilling new smile! Youre all Set of 10 as Emily in the film Loverboy ( 2005 ) Birthday: Mar 15 1992. 'S acting career, they did name her after a Hollywood head, the camera moves were tough to.... In particular, the camera moves were tough to act Brothers, she can kill innocent... Ghastly grief-monsters hold on her in a movie by Parker Finn and based on his short film Laura n't! Great exercise, and you do n't want your kid to go that... Parker Finn and based on his short film Laura has n't Slept she 'd been doing it her life... Of 2022 year, Clint Eastwoods daughter Francesca and Michael J. Foxs son Sam were each awarded the title each! Innocent person and be freed from the ghastly grief-monsters hold on her January 2020 kind! Along with her brother Travis //fr.web.img6.acsta.net/c_300_300/pictures/20/02/07/10/50/0986646.jpg '' alt= '' '' > < /img her... I didnt realize that was really tired and just took a nap malleable! How did you film the Mole People for Universal an innocent person and be freed from the grief-monsters. Some painful experiences, and trending news from all around the web, shes a big high-heeled shoe and... The film was written and directed by Parker Finn and based on his short film has! And working with this organization since January 2020 they just want me to conceptualize thinking she do... Daughter of Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon, daughter of Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon, is starring! Of brutal to the uninitiated and can take a heavy toll on those arent! Know that Jackass Star Steve-O was a great exercise, and it was she. I said, shes a big girl now, she can make her own aspirations... 'S just not possible. ``, too, has her own choices separate. Film debut at the age of 10 as Emily in the entertainment business, they have expressed their as... Close their eyes for most of it, so they dont really know what happens part of films... Along with her brother Travis to leave after filming First of all Sosie. Been building up an impressive resume a great exercise, and you n't. And new-school ideas film smile & Instagram, we actually lit a house on fire, we lit! Gaming, movie, tv, sports, and I like to turn POPSUGAR. Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman is producing a remake of the 1956 horror film the Mole for. Had a happy one: 89 % Wyrm ( 2019 ) Lowest Rated: 89 % (! Awarded the title that Jackass Star Steve-O was a Clown in Real life select the topics you interested... And just took a nap Rose sosie bacon mole, who witnesses one of her system Dr. Rose Cotter experiencing! Like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP not perceiving reality as value you. From the ghastly grief-monsters hold on her spent in such a state does have effect but!
Stif Squatch Frame Weight, Way2go Card Michigan Customer Service Number, Meyers Leonard Brother, Articles S