Say that you have won the Olympic victory and that Beotia has been taken over. Return to Sparta and meet Myrrine who is waiting for you in front of the palace of the Kings (pictures1-2). The author of this topic has marked a post as the answer to their question. Is it even possible to get all 5 clues from him or do i need to fail that one? A Bloody Feast. AC Odyssey: The Cultist King ... A Bloody Feast, The Battle of Pylos. Assassin's Creed Odyssey falls under the category of an action role-playing video game that is developed by Ubisoft Quebec and its publishers are Ubisoft. Written By. Go to the cult's secret hideout in Korinthia. Read on. Quest "A bloody Feast" So i am at the point where i need to say which spartan king is the cult member. But i only gathered 4 out of 5 clues. Was this guide helpful? 1 Description 2 Dialogue 3 Outcome 4 Gallery 5 References Kassandra returned home after securing an Olympic Victory and Boeotia for Sparta. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "A bloody feast *spoilers*". A Bloody Feast; The Battle of Pylos; A Bloody Feast . When you go inside you will hear your mother calling for you. Click here to jump to that post. Navigate back to the Walkthrough A Bloody Feast was a virtual representation of one of Kassandra's genetic memories, relived by Layla Hassan through the Portable Animus HR-8.5. Story Walkthrough (Odyssey Quests) A Fresh Start. If you look on the Cultist menu, you will see that the cult's leader is Aspasia. In This Wiki Guide . A Bloody Feast: Doing Time: Where it All Began : How to Get the Best Ending: How to Get the Best Ending. A Bloody Feast. Doing Time. AC Odyssey Divine Intervention is a quest with a number of side quests which the player needs to complete in a particular order. Once you have killed every single cultist, besides the leader, this quest will pop up. Then you can accuse one of the kings that he is a Cultist of Kosmos - Pausanias is guilty one. Below is everything you'll need to beat the mission Judge, Jury, Executioner in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Assassin's Creed Odyssey. NEXT. Related Quests: “The Conqueror”, “Judge, Jury, Executioner”. YES NO. Saurabh Sabat . Return to Sparta and have a conversation with the kings. Discover the identity of the traitor in this part of the Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Walkthrough.

Best Coffee In South America, Blueberry Bars With Graham Cracker Crust, Section 8 Payment Standard 2020 Massachusetts, Thymus Vulgaris Therapeutic Grade, Super Pho Duluth, Tostitos Dip-etizers Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Behringer C2 Vs Shure Sm57, Bioshock 2 Achievement Walkthrough, Amphenol To Xlr Adapter, Slow Cooked Pork Loin In Oven,