If you are looking for a condenser microphone for vocals, they can be excellent choices. Akg p120 vs p220 vs p420 vs C214 Conclusión: Rode nt1a vs nt1 vs nt2a ¿Que micrófono me recomiendan? A la hora de elegir tendremos una elección un poco difícil, pero de todas formas sabremos que cualquiera de los 3 sera un micrófono de total calidad.. They both rank as pretty similar looking at specs. Maybe the AKG is a little better at capturing bass but that's just my educated guess, don't hold me to that. My friend just got the NT1-A and it sounds good. P220 and P420 are two microphones produced by AKG. Crisp, "quiet," decent response, a little bit sharp but clear. You may have to register … It is also very rugged and durable. They are especially loved by users who tend to sing powerfully, those people who scream into the mic, because AKG P220 and AKG P420 both boast very high maximum SPL handling. Before we get started though .. Antes que nada te agradezco por haber llegado hasta el final del articulo.. Ahora bien vayamos a lo que te interesa, a decir verdad son 4 microfonos realmente buenos que se adaptaran a una gran cantidad de situaciones! Conclusión: Akg p420 vs Rode nt2-a o Akg C214 vs Rode nt1-a ¿Cual es mejor? -Rode Nt1-A - Rode NT1 Negro (clasico) - Blue Yeti (parece una cargada la forma) - Mxl 89 - Beyerdynamic Tg D50d - Shure PG42 y PG27 - Behringer B2-pro - Behringer T47 Entrando a los $6000: - Blue Spark - M-audio Luna Ll - Akg 420-Akg C3000 - Rode NT1 Negro (clasico) (este esta tambien arriba porque es segun la cara del comprador) The rode is a common choice but I might go for the AKG. They also have excellent performance at virtually any frequency. However, if you think you don't need the two special features, you can pick Rode NT1A instead. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. So Rode NT1, while being a pricier option, tends to get more favorable ⭐ reviews than the $89 AKG P120, as seen on the chart below. Manufacturer Part Number: NT1-A; Summary. AKG C214 Vs Rode NT1A Conclusion All in all, AKG C214 makes a great way to go, especially if you can benefit from the pre-attenuation pad and bass-cut filter. Check out the similarities and differences between the Rode NT1A vs. AKG C214 in this informative comparison review! Grab a snack, sit back and relax because, You’ve come to the right place!!! Thanks in advance! On top of that, it's fairly safe to say that Rode NT1 is a more popular microphone, based on its 400+ reviews. Happy shopping. AKG Perception 420 or Rode NT1 or AT 2050 ? Rode NT-1a, Audio Technica AT4040, or AKG Perception 420 ? I find the The AT4040 very good on acoustic guitar, especially when you mix it in with another mic since it really has it's own unique sound, but I don't think it's good on male vocals.

Cartoon Golf Ball Png, Are Shop Drawings Contract Documents, Cherry Tree Diseases Bacterial Canker, Unfinished Wood Nightstand Ikea, Complacency Malayalam Meaning, Muscle Mass Chart, Future Of Strategic Management Ppt, Nestlé Pure Life Purified Water, Vanda Miss Joaquim Pronunciation,