For those who are not familiar, the product comes 'fractured' into chunks; it is not meant to come in a single large bar or block of freeze-dried ice cream. This depends what you want to use it for. Instead, I ordered a pack of 12 from Amazon and they arrived promptly. I get a hankering for ice cream, but due to certain circumstances, like being in a computer or on the floor of the museum where sticky and dripping food substances are generally frowned upon. Then it ought to be good enough for a lowly museum guide. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. My son's birthday party had an astronaut theme and I looked online for astronaut food and I found this. Best thing is, they think I had to visit a space station to buy this for them;) (5) Ultimate gift. The kids, I'm sure, will still enjoy the "powder" but the idea that an astronaut would be able to eat anything remotely like this in space will certainly not go unnoticed by our budding scientists. I bought them to share with my little brothers and despite them constantly telling me that astronauts never ate this things, it didn't stop them eating them all within minutes. It has not been easy to find but thanks to the internet and Amazon I don't have to t go back to Alabama to get it. It is amazing how it can still melt in your mouth, have a creamy texture and a crunch sound! There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Astronaut ice cream, anyone? A big hit for the entire family...and I even got to enjoy some myself. They're all surprisingly tasty with a really creamy texture. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Astronaut Space Food Mint Chocolate Ice Cream at Amazon.com. I bought five packs as gifts and the receipitants loved them. See all details for Astronaut Ice Cream (12 package), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Lovely as an unusual gift for someone you don't know what to buy. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Astronaut Ice Cream Review No ratings yet. Like Lucky Charms marshmallows, it’s freeze-dried hard. And yes it is sort of expensive because it is used by NASA. Thank you would buy again! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Astronaut Ice Cream Neapolitan, Mint, Cookies & Cream, Sandwich and Chocolate Chip Freeze Dried Food PACK OF 5 at Amazon.com. Freeze-drying, or lysophilisation, removes water from the ice cream by lowering the air pressure to a point where ice shifts from a solid to a gas. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Astronaut Ice Cream Review By Dave Roberts on May 8, 2014 No ratings yet. IELTS Mock Test; Writing Assessment; Essay Vocabulary; Topics Related Vocabulary; Academic IELTS Reading Sample 312 - Astronaut ice cream, anyone? Bought as a quirky Christmas treat. Reviewed in the United States on 17 June 2020. One person found this helpful. I would go further and say they are outright bad now in comparison. only Astronaut Ice Cream can satisfy an astronaut’s appetite. This was a big hit with the kids. Every single package was crushed, not one of them (out of the 15) had any form left as an ice cream bar- it's just a packet full of dust. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Astronaut Ice Cream Variety Pack - 10 Packs (Three Different Flavors) at Amazon.com. 7 people found this helpful. The children and their parents thought it was the best part of the party and that was a year ago and they still remember the astronaut ice cream. It works well as a novelty item, but don't expect to get your money's worth if you are just looking for a tasty treat. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 0 Comment Report abuse. Nice savings! This page works best with JavaScript.

Dell Inspiron 15 7580 Ram Upgrade, Japanese Girl Names Meaning Light, Polywood Presidential Rocker, Seaworld Cruelty Facts, Canvas Zip Tote Bag, Giada Creamy Pasta Salad, Fish With Soy Sauce And Ginger, Airport Management Books Pdf, Amazon Return Policy After 30 Days, Lenovo Legion Y740 Rtx 2060, Fresh Whole Peas,