Audix Microphones F15 4.5 out of 5, based on 1 Review 100Hz-20kHz frequency response. They are also designed, built, and tested in the U.S.A. The FP5 package contains three f2's, one f5, and one f6 microphone, from the Fusion Series. The FP5 package contains three f2's, one f5, and one f6 microphone, from the Fusion Series. Phone Hours | I just received this set of awesome microphones, great price, an amazing value! Bought the dvice clip for the f5 and loved it. If you were to purchase each of these microphones and accesories individually, it would probably cost close to $700, so a kit like this is definitely the way to go! This page works best with JavaScript. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. The mics don't need a lot of EQ though they are on the heavy side. They are sold as drum microphones, but they would be excellent for guitar amps, bass cabs, brass, and even vocals, too. In general these mics are excellent, especially for the price. Just find the sweet spot and they sound pretty darn good as is. Audix has a great reputation, and this set is very impressive for the money. Az f5-öt pergőhöz hangolták, de bongóhoz, timbaleshez, gitárhangfalhoz és akusztikus hangszerekhez is használható. Rule number 1 of drum recording is you will only ever be as good as the kit. Purchasing microphones in a kit format like this is an excellent way to expand your mic locker and save money at the same time. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Thanks for a great deal, Amazon! On the flip side, if you mic a $20,000 Craviotto with a 10$ USB mic, it will sound like a 10$ USB mic. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Audix FP5 Instrument Dynamic Microphone, Hyper-Cardioid, See all details for Audix FP5 Instrument Dynamic Microphone, Hyper-Cardioid, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Very solid default EQ make working with these pretty simple. Even with just the default EQ on these things you can get a decent sound. Get Directions | Great sounding. The DP5-A pack consisting of an i5, two D2's, a D4 and a D6 costs $659. I wish it was more low profile. Individually, the i5's cost $99, the D2's cost $129, the D4's cost $169 and the D6 costs $199. Happy customers, one piece of gear at a time! Audix has a great reputation, and this set is very impressive for the money. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 21, 2017, Excellent performance at studio or stage, as expected. Here are the observations. It takes up such a large area with its design. They are also designed, built, and tested in the U.S.A. Sweetwater's Sales Engineers are regarded as the most experienced and knowledgeable professionals in the music industry, with extensive music backgrounds and intense training on the latest products and technologies. The best mic of the set is the F5. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The FP5 Drum Pack contains a combination of f2, f5 and f6 dynamic microphones. This microphone kit sets you up with five quality drum mics, each optimized for a … They are available to offer you personalized product advice any time you need it. The FP5 Drum Pack contains a combination of f2, f5, and f6 dynamic microphones. To learn more about our cookie policy, please check our Privacy Policy. Now is the perfect time to get the gear you want with simple, promotional financing. The Fusion microphone series shares many of the attributes of the more expensive D series, at about half the cost. Great live sound for church. The f5 is tuned for snare drum and can be used as well for bongos, timbales, guitar cabinets, and acoustic instruments; the f2 is ideally suited for rack and floor toms, congas, djembe, … Also the clips sit on the drum heads rather than on the rim. Audix FP5 5-piece Drum Microphone Package Reviews. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Ny only pet peeve about this set are the mic clips. Sweetwater Sound Reviewed in the United States on February 28, 2015. Sonne très bien, les micros ont une bonne réjecion et sont fidèles aux sources. If you were to purchase each of these microphones and accesories individually, it would probably cost over $600 U.S., so a kit like this is definitely the way to go! Learn More. Thank you for your request. Audix revolutionized drum and percussion miking by designing instrument specific microphones. I just received this set of awesome microphones, great price, an amazing value! Audix has a great reputation, and this set is very impressive for the money. I tested these mics recording both drums and full range hi fidelity … Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Audix has a great reputation, and this set is very impressive for the money. Great Mics, Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2015. The FP5 has receive several positive reviews and I feel fortunate to now own these professional quality mics for my home studio. They need a lot of tightening to hold those heavy mics otherwise they keep drooping. Not a big fan of those dflex clips. Audix revolutionized drum and percussion miking by designing instrument specific microphones. , The FP5 package contains three f2's, one f5, and one f6 microphone, from the Fusion Series. You can't polish a turd. The FP5 Drum Pack contains a combination of f2, f5 and f6 dynamic microphones. Use the Audix Fusion FP5 drum microphone package to get a great drum sound, without spending a fortune. I don't tend to review things I don't like. Awesome kit. Description Specs Rated 4.5/5 Reviews Nail a Great Drum Sound! The best mic of the set is the F5. Plus, 4 DCLIP mic clips, 4 DFLEX mic clips, and 1 MC1 microphone clip and an aluminum road case are included. Store Hours, If you have any questions, please call us at (800) 222-4700. In general these mics are excellent, especially for the price. Plus, 4 DCLIP mic clips, 4 DFLEX mic clips, and 1 MC1 microphone clip and an aluminum road case are included. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Thanks for a great deal! A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. I don't tend to review things I don't like. Questions about the Audix FP5 5-piece Drum Microphone Package. Plus, 4 DCLIP mic clips, 4 DFLEX mic clips, and 1 MC1 microphone clip and an aluminum road case are included. The FP5 pack, consisting of an F5, three F2's and an F6 costs $329. The FP5 package contains three f2's, one f5, and one f6 microphone, from the Fusion Series. All that being said, if you know what you are doing, the Audix FP5 kit can be pleasantly surprising for the money. Wide cardioid pickup pattern. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. With the introduction of the Fusion Series, Audix created two attractively priced packages for todays up and coming professionals. With the introduction of the Fusion Series, Audix created two attractively priced packages for todays up and coming professionals. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. A Fusion sorozat bemutatásával az Audix két csábítóan árazott csomagot dobott piacra a ma és a holnap profijai számára. I run them through a Tascam 16x08 and use Sonar Platinum. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I tested these mics recording both drums and full range hi fidelity playback to get a feel for their colorations. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Az FP5 Drum Pack f2, f5 és f6 dinamikus mikrofonokat tartalmaz. You can also call us toll free at (800) 222-4700, Mon-Thu 9-9, Fri 9-8, and Sat 9-7 Eastern. Plus, 4 DCLIP mic clips, 4 DFLEX mic clips, and 1 MC1 microphone clip and an aluminum road case are included. The Fusion microphone series shares many of the attributes of the more expensive D series, at about half the cost. If you are looking for cheap drum mics, these are amazing. The FP5 has received several positive reviews and I feel fortunate to now own these professional quality mics for my home studio.

Royal Paint Colors, Clownfish Life Cycle, Long Exposure Photography Tutorial, Keto Pork Chop In Air Fryer, Poole College Of Management Ranking, Econ 101 Terms, Buy Fuse Online, Is Deacon The Lone Wanderer, Lenovo Yoga C930 Camera Not Working,