Its a 12 hour drive, and the distance is about 550 kms each way, with the roads being good in some parts and not so good in others. The few Reliance petrolpumps where you had A2B are all closed now. There are four toll gates in between which will slow you down, still good. The entire Kerala countryside is lush green, full of coconut, rubber and spice plantations, paddy fields, banana and areca orchards - varying depending on the altitude. The combi of both I have indicated above would be (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Bangalore - Kochi highway speed limits and driving time The highway speed limit is 80 km per hour. Greetings From Kurian- (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? The last I drive was two years back and the road was narrow and a two lane NH. Just a two-lane, but really good and straight roads. MC road is a good option if you are planning an early morning or late night journey, else be prepared for congestion points. Average speed reduces to about 50 to 60 km per hour. Bangalore to Cochin Flights - Book Bangalore to Cochin flight tickets at lowest airfare only at MakeMyTrip. We took the Salem-Coimbatore NH and were surprised. I did see in the note above asking to take right at Mettur to go to Coimbatore. Get answers to your questions about Bengaluru, The Luxury Collection Hotels in Bengaluru, Hotels near Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum, Hotels near Art of Living International Center. rest is good. How to reach hosur? All the Volvos take that road as well. All nicely done up roads and we were really surprised to see close to NIL truck traffic. more. From Coimbatore you could proceed to Palghat and Trichur to Cochin, passing rubber plantations, alternately from Coimbatore go to the Top Slip sanctuary at Anamalai near Pollachi and overnight here. Formerly known as Cochin, it is well connected to Bangalore by road, railways and airways. The first one is the general safe bet... All, more or less 4 lane highways. The Salem-Coimbatore 160km could take you 4 hours. After this, take the shortcut uphill route via Masinagudi upto Thalaikundah, then right to Ooty [2300m]. The Bangalore-Mysore stretch is a good road to drive on. 1 I have mentioned. Palghat-Trichur is 70km and Trichur-Cochin is 70km. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-14119293', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bangalore-via Madivala to Central Silk Board, Electronic City, enter Tamil Nadu, Hosur-take the bye pass, don't go into town, hit the toll point, excellent road to Krishnagiri, , onwards to Dharmapuri, to Thoppur, take a right turn to Mettur, cross Mettur to Bhavani, hit NH, on to Perundurai, Avinashi, hit Coimbatore bye pass, reach Walayar(Kerala border). Outlook Traveller has an excellent paperback on Kerala with driving routes available for about INR 300, not sure if you will get it back home. Kochi is located at a distance of 547 km from Bangalore. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-44092673', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Kerala, please share the experinece and the route you have taken. Roads are generally in good condition except - Vadakkencherry - Mannuthy. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-36020414', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bangalore to Cochin in a car, please give the road condition for the travel and the best route. The other one via (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Salem-Coimbatore is about 160km, and you will find that about 100km+ of this stretch is now really really good. There is very less restaurants on the Bgl-Coimbatore stretch, so please carry your snacks. There are potholes in Kuthiran but no big craters. However, it is only 517 km, a journey of about 9 hours 40 minutes on the NH 209 and Salem and Kanyakumari Highway. Few options, Suggested one, Bangalore -> Mysore -> Nanjangud -> Gundalpet -> Malappuram -> Thrissur -> Cochin (this is the wayanad route or route via NH275). If any one had travelled recently pls let me know the condition of the road from Hosur to Kovai. Bangalore-Salem should be 3.5 hours for a good drive (do avoid city traffic till electronic city by good timing. But I would appreciate if any one could help me out with a Route map which would be a navigator for me while driving. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-14113034', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bangalore!! Try travelguru.com for hotels. Bengaluru to Kochi Route map showing the route to be taken from bangalore to kochi or cochin There is a 35km Coimbatore bypass, L&T toll highway, you can zip here at 100km average. Related: What are the most popular tours in Bengaluru? Formerly known as Cochin, it is well connected to Bangalore by road, railways and airways. Members who are extremely knowledgeable about this destination and answer travellers’ questions frequently. We decided not to take the Mettur Road and kept straight on. Post Gundlupet on routes 2 and 3, you will be entering the forest reserve area, so be careful to watch for signboards and diversions. Homestay/ guest house/ serviced apartment, Places to visit around bangalore for single day, Tourism Places around Bangalore that can be covered in 2days, Business travel - Hotels near Manyata Tech Park, Hotels with 24 hour check-in and check-out, Help suggest places for around bangalore for 2-3 days, Best place for Sunday brunch in Bangalore, cheap farmhouse for night stay near bangalore, ITC Windsor, Bengaluru - a Luxury Collection Hotel. We would like to travel from (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? From Coimbatore, it is the single national highway to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Beaches abound, Kovalam is the most touristy but there are plenty of other quieter beaches - recommended by members in the Kerala forum. Distance from Kochi to Bangalore by road is 548 KM; travel duration /time required is 10 hours 29 mins. One can have tea/snack break at Idukki dam; Plan and embark on Bangalore to Munnar road trip. Thanks in advance Srinath This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. Friends I have been going through all the posting available in this site regarding Road map to Kochi from Bangalore. Thanks a lot for your reply,it is very helpful. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-15019843', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bangalore to Cochin.I'm planning to go this week-end to cochin in my alto.Please suggest me the ideal time to start the trip inorder to avoid the traffic in the Hosur area as mentioned in your description.

3 Person Glider Swing, Kirkland Turmeric Lead, Theo Coconut Bites, Escribir In English Conjugation, Filianore Name Meaning, Is Thai Hom Mali Rice Sticky Rice, Little Tokyo Bistro Menu,