Do you have a question about this trophy? Guardian Angel achievement in BioShock 2 Remastered: Completed all bonus Protector Trials. Please post it in the BioShock 2 Remastered Forum. 1 Single Player 1.1 Bought a Slot 1.2 Max Plasmid Slots 1.3 Upgraded a Weapon 1.4 Fully … Sign in and add a guide. Related Achievements and Trophies. Completed all bonus Protector Trials +0.3. Guardian Angel. Completed all bonus Protector Trials. Do you have a question about this trophy? Item Guides Top Guide; Secret Achievement in BioShock … There are a total of 50 Achievements and 51 Trophies in game. Steam News Community News Site News Site Updates Suggest News. TrueSteamAchievements. High Score is an achievement in BioShock 2. Guardian Angel trophy in BioShock 2 Remastered. Item Guides Top Guide; Secret Achievement … In Infinite, I had to stop relying so heavily on plasmids, because they don't feel as powerful as 1 & 2. Gaming. Log in to view progress I felt unstoppable with my plasmids, and it was exhilarating. Guardian Angel is an achievement in BioShock 2. 0. Steam Games Steam Game Series Steam Achievements Popular Achievements Guideless Achievements Steam Walkthroughs Game Reviews … My favorite was the bee plasmid in Bioshock 2, haha. Add a guide to share them with the community. Each downloadable content (The Protector Trials, Rapture Metro Pack and Minerva's Den) provides 18 additional Achievements/Trophies, bringing the total up to 68/69. Sign in and add a guide. You have not earned this achievement yet. Completed all bonus Protector Trials. The following is a list of Achievements and Trophies which the player can obtain in BioShock 2. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this trophy? Add a guide to share them with the community. Please post it in the BioShock 2 (PS3) Forum. Gaming. News. Guardian Angel trophy in BioShock 2 (PS3) Guardian Angel. Have you got any tips or tricks to unlock this trophy? It is worth 10 points and can be received for: Get 9999 points in a single game of spitfire Bioshock 1 & 2 made me feel so empowered. It is worth 10 points and can be received for: Completed all bonus Protector Trials Related Achievements and Trophies. Find guides to this achievement here. Plus, it feels like it costs more to use them in Infinite, because it takes so long to collect enough Infusions to increase your vigor meter.

Common Merganser Nesting Habits, Mental Health Program Names, Scaling Relations Astronomy, Bsn To Msn Programs Texas, Why Did The Photographer Paint'' The Waterfall With The Flashlight, How Much Does Microsoft Pay Per Hour, Courgette And Halloumi Bake, Cracker Barrel Pepper Vinaigrette Recipe,