Zip Code Boundary Map Zip Code 04287 Bowdoin, Maine . It is located about 31 miles southwest of ME's capital city of Augusta. The current time in Bowdoin is 3:21:24 PM The acclaimed author is among seven artists to be awarded a fellowship by the Maine Arts Commission. Explore 04287 zip code map, demographic, social and economic profile. Below is a list of Bowdoin ME zip codes.For your research we have also included Bowdoin Area Code, Time Zone, UTC and the local Sagadahoc County FIPS Code. Bowdoin Maine Zip Codes for 2020 2019, Bowdoin Maine Zipcodes for 2020 2019, Bowdoin Maine Zip Codes for 2019, Bowdoin Maine Zip Codes for 2020 Intelius does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the FCRA. Use our zip code lookup tool to find the city and state. For your convenience we have also indicated if that zip code in Bowdoin observes Daylight Savings time. Please visit GoodHire for all your employment screening needs. West Bowdoin is in Sagadahoc, Maine in the New England region of the USA. Zip code 04287 is located in Bowdoin, Maine. “It’s very meaningful to me to receive this support from my new home state,” said Marzano-Lesnevich, who came to Bowdoin in 2018. Intelius reports cannot be used for background checks related to consumer credit, insurance, employment, housing or any other purpose prohibited under the FCRA. Welcome to the Town of Bowdoin, Maine! (see all below). It is located about 31 miles southwest of ME… Key Zip or click on the map.. Advertisement. A location that ranks higher than 75% … Addresses.com is a leading provider of public data about people and their connections to others. August, July and June are the most pleasant months in the 04287 zip code, while January and February are the least comfortable months. Addresses.com does not provide consumer reports and is not a consumer reporting agency as defined by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA). ZIP code 04287 is located in southwest Maine and covers a slightly less than average land area compared to other ZIP codes in the United States. Welcome to the Town of Bowdoin, Maine! Best Places to Live in Bowdoin (zip 04287), Maine Mid-sized coastal city/town complex - Southern Maine on the Atlantic Coast at Casco Bay. 04287. . Search for cheap and discount hotel rates in Bowdoin, ME for your upcoming leisure or conference / group travel. Bowdoin, ME Acceptable: W Bowdoin Unacceptable: West Bowdoin Stats and Demographics for the 04287 ZIP Code. Area code(s) 207: FIPS code: 23-06260: GNIS feature ID: 0582360: Bowdoin is a town in Sagadahoc County, Maine, United States.The population was 3,061 at the 2010 census.It is part of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area The Fair Credit Reporting Act ("FCRA") is a federal law that promotes the accuracy, fairness and privacy of information in the files of consumer reporting agencies. To learn more, click the following link: Do not sell my info. All Rights Reserved. Nearest Zip Codes: 04086 - Topsham, ME 04008 - Bowdoinham, ME 04252 - Lisbon Falls, ME 04280 - Sabattus, ME 04350 - Litchfield, ME 04357 - Richmond, ME 04250 - Lisbon, ME 04011 - Brunswick, ME 04259 - Monmouth, ME 04222 - Durham, ME 04530 - Bath, ME 04240 - Lewiston, ME 04345 - Gardiner, ME … It also has a slightly less than average population density. About Bowdoin Information. Bowdoin is a city located in Sagadahoc county in the state of Maine. Bowdoin is part of the Eastern Standard Time. City/Zip code State. Hotels in 04287 - Bowdoin ME. Area code(s) 207: FIPS code: 23-06260: GNIS feature ID: 0582360: Bowdoin is a town in Sagadahoc County, Maine, United States.The population was 3,061 at the 2010 census.It is part of the Portland–South Portland–Biddeford, Maine metropolitan statistical area The location Ranked # 1 has the highest value. This site should not be used to determine an individual's eligibility for credit, insurance, employment, housing or any other purpose covered by the FCRA. What Time Zone is Bowdoin, Maine. Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander, High school graduate (includes equivalency), Public transportation (including taxicab), Male to Female Ratio in Maine by Zip Code, Female to Male Ratio in Maine by Zip Code, Average Population Age in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Children Under 10 in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Seniors Over 65 in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Whites in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Blacks (African Americans) in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Natives in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Asians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Indians (Asian) in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Chinese in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Filipinos in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Japanese in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Koreans in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Hispanics in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Mexicans in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Cubans in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of High School Students in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of College Students in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of High School Graduates in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of College Graduates in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Czechs in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Danish in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of English in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of French in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of French Canadians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Germans in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Greeks in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Hungarians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Italians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Lithuanians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Norwegians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Portuguese in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Russians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Scotts in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Slovaks in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Swedes in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Ukrainians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of West Indians in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population in Labor Force in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Males in Labor Force in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Females in Labor Force in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population in Military in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population Not in Labor Force in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Government Employees in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Self-Employed Individuals in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population with Management and Professional Jobs in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population with Service Jobs in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population with Sales & Office Jobs in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population with Farming, Fishing & Forestry Jobs in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population with Construction Jobs in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population with Production & Transportation Jobs in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Agriculture in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Construction in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Manufacturing in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Retail in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Transportation in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Information Technology in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Finance, Insurance & Real Estate in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Professional & Scientific industry in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Education & Social Services in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population employed in Arts, Recreation & Entertainment industry in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households with Income Under $10,000 in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households with Income Over $100,000 in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households with Income Over $200,000 in Maine by Zip Code, Median Household Income in Maine by Zip Code, Average Income per Person in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population Below Poverty Level in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Families Below Poverty Level in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population Working from Home in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population Walking to Work in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population Taking Public Transit to Work in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population Driving to Work in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Population Carpooling to Work in Maine by Zip Code, Average Commute Time in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Housing Units occupied by the Owner in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Housing Units occupied by the Tenant/Renter in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Vacant Housing Units in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Detached Homes in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Apartment Buildings & Condos in Maine by Zip Code, Average Number of Rooms per Housing Unit in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households heated by Utility Gas in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households heated by Bottled Gas in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households heated by Electricity in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households heated by Fuel, Oil or Kerosene in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households heated by Coal or Coke in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households heated by Wood in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households heated by Solar in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Properties valued under $200,000 in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Properties valued under $500,000 in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Properties valued over $500,000 in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Properties valued over $1,000,000 in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Properties without a Mortgage in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households with at least one Vehicle in Maine by Zip Code, Percentage of Households with at least two Vehicles in Maine by Zip Code, Population 3 years and over enrolled in school, Self-employed workers in own not incorporated business, Management, professional, and related occupations, Farming, fishing, and forestry occupations, Construction, extraction, and maintenance occupations, Production, transportation, and material moving occupations, Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting, and mining, Transportation and warehousing, and utilities, Finance, insurance, real estate, and rental and leasing, Professional, scientific, management, administrative, and waste management services, Arts, entertainment, recreation, accommodation and food services, Other services (except public administration), Average household size of owner-occupied unit, Average household size of renter-occupied unit, Mortgage payment as a percentage of income.

Jewel Brownie Cookies, Real Estate Newsletter Names, 3 Ingredient Jello Ice Cream, Nike Air Max Bella Tr 3 Reviews, Ielts General Writing Task 2 Samples Band 9, Action Research In Science Classroom, Vintage Martin Tenor Ukulele, Fibr Medical Term,