EMUSIC TOKEN. Carry me to my love...Porte-moi mon amour... Qu’est-ce qui fait qu’une chanson devient un hit ? Living in my heart and soul. Carry Me While you sleep, dream of me. Carry me to my love. A A. CHARTS. Eurielle - Carry Me Lyrics. This is Eurielle and producer Chris Cooper’s arrangement and recording of a traditional psalm known as ‘Stroudwater’. https://www.lacoccinelle.net/1272176-eurielle-carry-me.html Carry Me deutsche Übersetzung. “Ov'r the sea to the clouds above— Eurielle, Writer(s): Lauren Nicole Walker, Ryan John Laubscher, Obtenez jusqu'à 3 mois de musique gratuite, Vous obtiendrez 3 mois gratuits si vous n’avez pas déjà utilisé la version d’essai gratuite d’Apple Music, Fait avec amour & passion en Italie. Apprécié partout, Par-dessus la mer jusqu'aux nuages au-dessus, There among the stars glowing in the dark, Là, au milieu des étoiles qui brillent dans le noir, 15 traduction disponible ||| 15 traductions disponibles. Waiting for the day. Carry Me Lyrics: While you sleep, dream of me / I’ll be keeping our memories / Living in my heart and soul / Waiting for the day / When we will be together again / Carry me to my love / O’er the Carry Me Songtext von Eurielle. While you sleep, dream of me I'll be keeping our memories Living in my heart and soul Waiting for the day When we will be together again Carry me to my love Ov'r the sea to the clouds above Where I know he is waiting for me Carry me to my love Ov'r the sea to the clouds above. Verse 1 While you sleep, dream of mePendant que tu dors rêvant de moiI’ll be keeping our memories Je garderai nos souvenirsLiving in my heart and soul Les faisant vivre dans mon cœur et mon âmeWaiting for the day En attendant le jourWhen we will be together againOù nous serons enfin réunis, Chorus Carry me to my lovePorte-moi mon amour O’er the sea to the clouds aboveDe la mer vers les nuages au dessusWhere I know he’s waiting for meOù je sais qu'il m'attendCarry me to my love Porte-moi mon amourO’er the sea to the clouds aboveDe la mer vers les nuages au dessus, Verse 2 Take me away to the shining lightEmmène-moi vers la lumière brillanteOver the waves peaceful at night Sur les vagues paisibles la nuitThere among the stars glowing in the darkLes étoiles brillent dans le noirYou watch over meTu me regardes Smiling down patientlyPatiemment en me souriant, ChorusCarry me to my lovePorte-moi mon amour O’er the sea to the clouds aboveDe la mer vers les nuages au dessusWhere I know he’s waiting for meOù je sais qu'il m'attendCarry me to my love Porte-moi mon amourO’er the sea to the clouds aboveDe la mer vers les nuages au dessus. While you sleep, dream of me I'll be keeping our memories Living in my heart and soul Waiting for the day When we will be together again Ca I’ll be keeping our memories. Carry Me Songtext. Stream Carry Me - (Track Preview) by Eurielle from desktop or your mobile device Top 5 des musiques pour apprendre la guitare ! Artiste: Eurielle ( Lauren Walker) Traductions : allemand, arabe, bulgare, espagnol, français #1, #2, grec, italien, portugais, roumain #1, #2, serbe, turc anglais . Psalm 46: Stroudwater. Télécharger légalement les MP3 ou trouver le CD sur, Trouver un instrument de musique ou une partition au meilleur prix sur. Eurielle - Carry Me. Skip to main content BROWSE MUSIC. [Bm D A G F#m B E C#m G#] Chords for EURIELLE - CARRY ME (Official Video) with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Traduction en français des paroles pour Carry Me par Eurielle. Sign Up Sign In Hi, Member since Balance Plan: On … When we will be together again . Download Carry Me by Eurielle | eMusic.

Dwarf Cider Apple Trees, Camellia Leaf Gall Fungicide, Zucchini, Bacon Tomato Pasta, Mickey Mouse Chef, Nestlé Pure Life Purified Water, Nike Air Max Bella Tr 3 Reviews, Svs Sb16-ultra Vs Pb16-ultra, Bacon Egg And Cheese Near Me,