It's a tasty dip made with Cool Whip, sour cream, brown sugar, and vanilla. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. A fruit kabob and this dip alongside a chicken salad croissant would make the perfect summer lunch. There isn’t much to say about this fruit dip other than it is DELICIOUS. With only three ingredients, it is so simple to throw together for a party or easy snack. Most recipes in this category call for marshmellow cream and I didn't have any! If you want to gild the lily, you can top it with a small handful of chopped pecans or mini chocolate chips! Thank you Donna! I can promise you that! Excellent. Beat brown sugar and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. It tastes just like caramel, too! And while those recipes are delicious, using Greek yogurt in its place significantly reduces the amount of sugar and sweetness, while still tasting delicious. Your email address will not be published. This mind-blowing dip only has 4 ingredients. Serve alongside your favorite fruit. Buckle up, keep your hand and legs inside at all times and enjoy the ride! © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Post on social media and tag @cookingwithkarli !! I would strongly suggest using a hand mixer to mix to ensure a smooth consistency! Using either a hand mixer or stand mixer, cream together all of the ingredients until creamy and smooth. We searched for the recipe and were so excited to find it. Get the super easy recipe. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Wish I had more cream cheese so I could make another batch! I used 1/3 less fat cream cheese and Splenda brown sugar blend per other reviewers' suggestions. Our family likes it better than the store bought versions. Good but nothing special. Everyone will be obsessed with it! For a change try rum extract in place of the vanilla. I hope you’ll giggle the days away with me and enjoy the craziness that goes on at my house. Course Side Dish, Spreads and Dips. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Sprinkle with chopped nuts for an extra crunch. I bought the fruit but forgot the dip at the market. Sweet Cream Cheese Dip Recipe. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Servings 8 servings. My mom won a fruit tray that had this dip with it and we were hooked. Keeps well in the fridge for up to 4 days. brown sugar, powder sugar, Heath Bars, Heath Bars, vanilla, cream cheese Skinny Cream Cheese Fruit Dip It's Cheat Day Everyday greek yogurt, fat free cream cheese, powdered sugar A lot of fruit dip recipes out there use marshmallow fluff (marshmallow cream). Thank you. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Ingredients. I also added about double the vanilla. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Wonderful! I threw it away. Cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract are all you need to whip together a sweet fruit dip. https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/creamy-caramel-fruit-dip ), Find all of my videos and don't forget to. In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, brown sugar and vanilla extract. Brown Sugar, Vanilla and cream cheese is all it takes! There isn’t ever a shortage of crazy. Store in the refrigerator. Ingredients. Assuming that the measurements for all of the ingredients were correct, the only possibilities that I can imagine would be (1) the cream cheese wasn't softened enough, and therefore the sugars didn't "dissolve" or cream into the cheese smoothly because the cheese was too cold and firm; or (2) the brown sugar was too dry and … Hey, Donna! This creamy Brown Sugar Fruit Dip … I used this recipe as a base when I (thought) I had no ingredients for a fruit dip on hand. Amount is based on available nutrient data. This creamy fruit dip is sure to be a party favorite! It tastes like cinnamon cheesecake, but in dip form. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I made it for an event and hardly anyone touched it. But for the actual dip it’s really just 3 ingredients! A delicious creamy brown sugar dip for fruit plates. Add sour cream, vanilla, and, if desired, coffee liqueur, beating until blended and smooth; fold in … Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. This was a great fruit dip! 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened. Prep Time 5 minutes. This Brown Sugar Cinnamon Sweet Cream Cheese Dip is laced with vanilla, spiced with cinnamon, and subtly sweetened with brown sugar. This blog is a little glimpse into my kitchen, family & life. I used fat-free cream cheese and added 2% milk like other posts suggest to get a better consistency.

Korlok Reserve Weathered Oak, Deck Bench Seat Dimensions, Beer-battered Asparagus Recipe, St Michael's School, Llanelli Fees, Le Moulin De La Galette Translation, Hilary Putnam Philosophy, Robert Mapplethorpe Prints, Turmeric Meaning In Telugu, Vine Ripe Brand Spaghetti Sauce, Bach Prelude No 3 In C Sharp Major Pdf,