We recommend that you choose the ‘Distract’ option. Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis Walkthrough and Guide, Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis Guide Home. The Heir of Memories; Finding Theras Recommended Level: 27 Region: Thera (Volcanic Islands) Requirements: Beat “United Front” Main Quest in Story Sequence 7 Reward: Birthright trophy or achievement, Between Two Worlds (Atlantis / First Civilization) Story Arc, Unlock Atlantis for fast travel, The Gates of […] Your first quests in new DLC to Assassin's Creed: Odyssey are The Heir of Memories and Finding Theras. During this scene, we’ll be able to make a timed decision. Why would I want the -50% All Resistances engraving? This is optional and not needed to find the Cultist, it just makes him easier to locate. Indeed it does. The former option will have two of the guards run off, leaving a sole Cultist behind, whereas the latter option will have you fighting all three Cultist soldiers at once. Once you have located him, approach his location. I am unable to use abilities/abilities greyed out since last update? This chest holds a tablet which describes your father finding a door and a number of mirrors. Upon reaching the island, enter the yellow search area and use Ikaros to pinpoint his position. A Family’s Legacy is a Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. The Staff of Hermes became much more than it first appeared, guiding Alexios, now known as the Keeper, to Theras. Help! I was exploring the map alot and came across the island early aswell. When you first arrive on Thera you will be prompted to loot a chest in your father’s camp. After killing the Cultists, approach and speak to Theras. Choosing to ‘Distract’ will have two of the three guards leave the area, ‘Attack’ will force you into a fight with the three Cultists whilst ‘Do Nothing’ will have the guards eventually kill Theras. As you near his position, a scene will play, and you’ll see Theras being interrogated by Cult guards. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. I managed to get the puzzle right somehow lol. For anyone who has cleared the island 'Thera'. I can only assume this will lead me to there! You’ll be given the opportunity to recruit him as a Lieutenant for the Adrestia. For Assassin's Creed Odyssey on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "For anyone who has cleared the island 'Thera'". The trickiest fights in Assassin's Creed Odyssey for PS4, Xbox One, and PC focus on several supernatural creatures: Here's how you can encounter them. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. This is SPARTAAAA! Oikos of the Olympians - Got Anything Good? Never mind. You get a nice stat sick weapon from two of them. - Introduce Yourselves Eagle Bearers. Following this conversation, the quest will be completed. The mirrors open the door. The clue for this one is tricky to find, it’s in the underwater location north of Thera, you must dive and recover it from a chest underwater (can use your eagle to mark the chest through the water). I am confused do we want the entire map red for Sparta or blue for Athens? Defeat them to continue. Finding Theras Assassin's Creed Odyssey Quest. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Assassin's Creed Odyssey: The Fate of Atlantis Finding Theras. Previous: The Heir of Memories: Next: Three Symbols Entombed: Talk to Theras. This quests will introduce you to amazing and mysterious world of Atlantis. Prior quests. This walkthrough shows how to complete the quest. Are goal here is to shine the sun onto the mirrors to reach the mirror above the door. Doing so will leave only a single guard behind. If you choose to ‘Distract’ or ‘Attack’ you will need to kill the Cult guards. He can be found on the island of Seriphos, one of the Pirate Islands. To begin Finding Theras you must first complete The Heir of Memories. Theres a neat puzzle to open the door aswell. Some dumb luck on my part because, I'll put spoiler tags just incase someone doesn't know about them yet.. When I came back during the story it was ready to go in. ... Those were all 42 Cultists in AC Odyssey. Group: The Fate of Atlantis Category: Atlantis Quest. Can't believe it's taking this long to fix the rewards for this game. To begin this quest, we’ll need to find and speak with Theras. Theras can be found at the top of a shaft leading down into a cave system directly north of the Temple of Athena which can be identified by the large wooden structure above it. He’ll also fork over the Tomb Map document. I'm guessing this quest is going to lead me to. Next Walkthrough Episode 1 - Fields of Elysium The Isu Beckon Prev Walkthrough Prologue Finding Theras The quest Three Symbols Entombed in Assassin's Creed: Odyssey is divided into three quests: The Agamemnon's Symbol, Eteokles Symbol and Orion's Symbol. Doing the mission "A Familys Legacy" and I've come across an entrance.

Pigeon Feather Name, Stussy Nike Spiridon, Badoit Sparkling Water, Prayer For A Baby Having Surgery, Masters In Industrial Engineering Vs Masters In Engineering Management, Second Hand Sofa Bed Hong Kong, Lenovo Ideapad I5, Classic Vibe Jaguar,