Posted August 1, 2017 in categories: Keto Low Carb Almond Flour Recipes Keto Low Carb Appetizers Keto Low Carb Recipe Videos Keto Low Carb Side Dishes & Veggies Keto Low Carb Zucchini Recipes, Your email address will not be published. The recipe card is below! Don't miss the VIDEO above - it's the easiest way to learn how to make Fried Zucchini and Squash! Wholesome Yum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Thanks for stopping by! I love this pan for this – it doesn’t stick, has no Teflon, doesn’t scratch, and best of all, heats evenly. And making fried squash and zucchini is so easy, too! Serving size: 1/8 recipe, or slices from about 1/2 a squash. I am so happy to hear that, Mary! Set the breaded slice aside. Stir in garlic and fry until golden brown. Thank you for sharing this amazing recipe and process. The batter recipe held up for two zuchinnis, a squash, and a sweet potato. :D This particular batch was amazing, and I kinda want to make them again today... we got another squash and zucchini at the farmers market and they're tempting me. Those are baked and cut into strips (like fries). I followed the directions to the “t”, and the suggestions made beforehand. Just be aware that it softens when you store it. Hi Carol, For pan fried squash I use marinara. And replacing the cheese with a little nutritional yeast? Taste something? I used a combination of both, because it’s what I had on hand. Also, put a few paper towels on a large plate so you have a good resting spot for the squash and zucchini to drain once they're done cooking. Repeat with the remaining slices, adding more oil if the pan gets dry. Wonderful! Thank you!! Where does nutrition info come from? Or worse, the breading could fall off. Please ensure Safari reader mode is OFF to view ingredients. class but it was with eggplant instead of zucchini, yuck. We sliced the squash and covered them in a little salt and avocado oil. Get the full low carb pantry shopping list, browse low carb product discounts, and visit my Amazon Shop! Hi Priscila, I’m glad you liked the fries! Tastes + acts like sugar! A new favorite in my family! I am so happy to hear that! The oil helps make the pan fried squash crispy, so you want to have enough. https://www.food.com/recipe/zucchini-yellow-squash-stir-fry-20051 This easy pan fried squash recipe (or fried zucchini recipe) is crispy & delicious. 5 years ago on Introduction, 9 years ago I used Gram flour and it works perfectly fine. Can I use olive oil instead of avocado oil? Could I use nutrional yeast instead of Parmesan cheese? What do I use to dip the chicken nuggets in? Not only does it taste amazing, but it’s a guilt-free keto snack. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Prepare two bowls - one with eggs, and the other with a mixture of almond flour, grated Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, paprika, garlic powder, sea salt, and black pepper. Here's how to get your freebie: Copyright © 2015-2020 Wholesome Yum®. I think you’re fantastic and so inspiring! I have never bought avocado oil and not sure the difference. Yes, you can try it with nutritional yeast. I made this along with sweet potato fries and they turned out great! Serve hot, preferably with other artery clogging foods. Get a third bowl and place just enough of the flour mixture in it to cover the bottom in a thick layer. To make sure your fried squash and zucchini turns out perfect, here are a few tips: When you’re preparing your zucchini and squash, use one hand to dip the circle in egg and the other to dip them in the breading. Let me warn you, friends, you’re going to be hooked! Low heat cover cook with coconut oil, it’s wonderful. Another wonderful thing from the most wonderful person!! I used Tony's for this particular batch, because it's good with everything. I’m so grateful to have subscribed to your daily posts, and thank you so much for everything you do for is all!! Add seasonings. Let meknow if you get it to work, though! I cant wait to try it! The only thing I think I’ll do differently next time is salt the zucchini slices for half an hour and dry them with a paper towel before the egg and breading. 3. 9 years ago Beat an egg, and then add about 1/2 C of milk. It’s totally up to you! I lowered my heat (I have an electric stove so sometimes I have to adjust the heat) and switched to a different skillet and it was perfect. carb recipes, with 10 ingredients or less! Only stayed warm for a few minutes so not a treat for a pot luck. For the full pan fried zucchini with flour recipe, scroll to the bottom of this page. We grind up pork rinds, season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder. About: I work at instructables by day, and turn into a stitch witch by night. Thanks for your helpful tips, suggestions, and recipes!!

Biggest Outdoor Clothing Brands, Tm Menards In Home Training Answers, Moroccanoil Protect And Prevent Spray, Garnier Fructis Anti Frizz Shampoo, How To Make Your Own Language Keyboard On Iphone, Advantages And Disadvantages Essay Topics 2020, Trestles Castle Rock, Sabra Singles Calories, Costco Sausage Chicken, Lemon Zucchini Bread With Greek Yogurt,