People who want to go plant-based but can't even imagine a life without cheese or ice cream. https://happyfoodhealthylife.com/healthy-means-get-away-calling-chocolate-cake-healthy/, DIY Fall Craft: 15 Minute Fabric Pumpkin - The SITS Girls. My mom makes the most delicious German chocolate cake. Required fields are marked *, Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. I just love all the fun you can have with cocktails and am always trying to think up a new one! Wow! Just because something’s dairy-free doesn’t mean its healthy and it seems pretty irresponsible to me to portray it as such. Debbie, feel free to use whatever milk you’d prefer. Ingredients. Copyright ©2000-2020 Drinknation.com. Something I’d definitely make, but come on, there is no universe in which sweetened alcohol with sugary mixers is healthy. Fill glass with Chocolate Almond Milk. Sign up! It’s just another boring Thursday. Here is the link: http://hellocreativefamily.com/36-decadent-chocolate-recipes/. I’d pick this German Chocolate Cake Cocktail over a slice of cake any day! […], Your email address will not be published. Drink these when you go out with the ladies or mother. The best recipe for a German Chocolate Cake alcoholic mixed drink, containing Absolut Citron, Frangelico, Lemon and Sugar. And the main reason I switched out milk for almond and coconut milks is because I lean toward vegan – i haven’t drank milk in over 10 years. After some trial-and-error and a couple of good buzzes, I am happy to say that my wife created the most delicious German Chocolate Cake Cocktail that I would choose over any piece of cake! Thanks so much for creating such a delicious dessert! *~* Boozy vegan drinks *~* Vodka root-beer floats with coconut... - VeganBlog.orgVeganBlog.org, Some sort of liquor-soaked coconut cake (YUM! 1 oz. Basically just play around until you find something you like. This drink recipe was submitted by one of our magnificient readers, Phil Dog! Strain into a shot glass. You know what did fit though? Weird how that happens. Be the first to review this recipe. https://www.tastefullyeclectic.com/german-chocolate-cake-cocktail Why get an account. followed from Show & Tell linky, Such a fun + festive cocktail! German Chocolate Cake Cocktail. Secondly, if you need more taste testers for this amazing cocktail let me know. YUM! If you want to get fancy, rim your shot glasses with colored sugar or tiny cake sprinkles. Garnish: No Garnish. Pinning , Sounds like it’d be amazing! . Just plain ole’ blahs. Recipe by GingerlyJ. Today is my BIRTHDAY! That’s also why I posted a banner at the bottom of this post linking to my thoughts on healthy eating and what it means to me: https://happyfoodhealthylife.com/healthy-means-get-away-calling-chocolate-cake-healthy/, You come up with the best cocktails ever! Showcase Your Talent Thursday #130 - Whats Cooking Love? Thank you so much Kristen! Can you substitute reg milk with any of the milk(s)? Select the two fuzzy animals from this list: *: Percent daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Let’s see, here are a few of treats I’ve gotten in the past: Are you sensing a theme here? READY IN: 2mins. Cocktails that taste like cake! Like I said the other day, it’s an obsession I don’t plan on trying to fix any time soon! I just started liking Marshmallow vodka and how to make strawberry vodka…german chocolate cake is a fav of mine sooo….. You could use whatever milk you’d like Nothing happening. Crème de Cacao (White) 1/2 oz. Thanks for the feedback on this. I’m not a fan of coconut at all and I’ve never tried the almond milk, there again I’m not a fan of milk, but this drink sounds great. I included this in a roundup I did of decadent chocolate recipes! Using milk instead of almond milk would increase the amount of protein in the drink (something I demand in all my cocktails ), but unless you’re allergic to milk, wouldn’t make it less healthy. Pour in a low-ball glass. You’ll need something chocolate-y though. Today isn’t anyone’s special day or anything like that. Tastes like a bite of liquid chocolate cake. So of course, wifey and I put our heads together…. Drinknation™ and Drinknation.com™ are trademarks of Drinknation.com. Includes mixing instructions and ingredients needed for German Chocolate Cake. I only wish I had other nearby cocktail testers to help me out! I never said it was. People who are a little bit terrified of vegan food because - hello, what the F is tempeh and seitan, right? I’m kind of trying to stick to my healthy path, so a pan of brownies or a 3-layer cake really just didn’t fit. I’ll have to buy some stuff. I’d love for you to check it out and share it on social media if you think your followers would like it! This year when the wife asked me what I may want for treats, I couldn’t really come up with anything that I was really dying to have. Yes, I know that cocktails still have calories and that they can add up quickly, but I can easily just make a couple cocktails and be satisfied with that, as opposed to eating half a cake all by myself. thanks for sharing! Thanks for linking up with Show Stopper Saturday! YIELD: 1 drink. Hazelnut Liqueur. I can't wait to show you around! Shake vodka and Frangelico in a cocktail shaker with ice. Which is fine – it’s a cocktail – it doesn’t need to be healthy, just tasty, which I’m sure this is. MAKE IT SHINE! All that said, this sounds like a decadent delicious drink and one I’m likely to make for a future party, treating it as the indulgence it is, rather than pretending that it’s somehow healthy. And I am turning 25 for the 7th time. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your diet needs. Let me help you with a week of dinner recipes in my free e-cookbook, simple vegan family dinners. I'm Holly and I create real food recipes for real people. Strain into glass. Pinned & shared on Facebook . To make the drink, mix 1/2 ounce each cake vodka, ​ chocolate liqueur, and cream liqueur in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. 1/2 oz. I totally agree – this is NOT a healthy drink. Totally delish, totally family-friendly. For the coconut milk, maybe just a regular milk. I’m going to have to make them again soon! For the chocolate soy milk, maybe just a chocolate milk. Nothing exciting. Actually, let me take that back – she was all the brain power, and I just stood there looking pretty while I was a lush patient taste-taster. Instructions In a cocktail shaker, combine the milk, Tate+Lyle® Vanilla Syrup, chocolate liqueur, coconut rum, cream based Carribean... Place approximately 2 tablespoons of caramel sauce … I just knew it was better than me eating a whole cake by myself! I know, it’s suppose to be healthy but….lol. Lost password? UNITS: US. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Pinterest. People who want to eat more than kale chips and tofu. Almost all these items have coconut. I was so sad when it was all gone! A wonderful way to celebrate a birthday, the weekend, or just any old night! ), 2 ounces Double Chocolate Vodka, (I used 360 Brand), 2 ounces coconut milk, (from the Asian food aisle), Whipped cream and toasted coconut, , to garnish, Put vodkas and coconut milk in shaker with ice.

Good Samaritan Law Karnataka, Sultai Commander 2020, Zelda Frame Data Melee, Ielts Academic Writing Task 2 Topics 2020 With Answers, Rancid Butter Acid, Honey Mustard Onion Dip, A Minor Triad, Best Mod For Auto Rifles Destiny 2, Pulsar Axion Key Xm38, Castle Rock Restaurants With Patio, Rode Ntg5 Vs Sennheiser 416, Hallelujah Pentatonix Tempo,