Thanks, Trevor! This is done by carefully releasing all clips securing the cover in place. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! I did have one of the amber fog lights fail, but Headlight Revolution has a field destruction program to exhibit returns. The center hotspot is larger than the factory but adds more light directly in front of the vehicle where it was drastically needed. 4Runner Tested and industry proven scrubbing technology. My Supernova V4 high beams are 3600 Lumens! All 16 results Sort by. Love the website. Better than Ever: After nearly a decade of experience developing and refining our designs, sourcing the best quality raw materials, and gathering feedback from end-users on what makes the best LED bulb with the most effective beam pattern; We're proud of the new Ultra 2. Not only do the elec-tec automotive-grade NLW753 chips have more lumen density than popular (but now aging) options from CREE and Philips, but there's more to it. In terms of brightness the GTR Ultra 2 should perform better in the rain simply because they are brighter than the Morimoto but how well is yet to be seen. It’s tight but it fits. It sets an all-new standard for what products in their class bulbs should be, and we're proud to call it our own. Too much power and an inadequate heatsink? Period. Brighter: The Ultra Series 2 bulbs from GTR Lighting utilize the best automotive grade multi-core LED chip technology to deliver ultra-bright light, in an ultra-focused beam pattern! The stock halogen lights are adequate for getting around urban areas that have street lights but getting into the backcountry they are completely lacking. The Low beams may need modification to the GTR light heat sinks (mine did). I have purchased all my lights from them because I know that I am going to get quality products and services. After many simulations, we arrived at a heat-sink design that is not only extremely effective at keeping the body of the bulb >80C, but looks cool too. Shout out to Headlight Revolution (not Sponsored, but did get a Black Friday Discount… but hey message me!) In the photos below you can see the difference in the low beams only on the left when the high beams come on in the right side photo, the light fills seamlessly with the low beams, for a crystal clear view. The 5th Gen 4Runner is a new “Old School” vehicle. I have these as high and low beams. $199.00. Ive learned to live with it. The fitment is spot on and everything fits under the dust cap without any issues. Not only do the elec-tec automotive-grade NLW753 chips have more lumen density than popular (but now aging) options from CREE and Philips, but there’s more to it. We will never spam your inbox or sell your data. Put simply: You'll see a lot more, but without producing extra glare to oncoming traffic. I really like the temp, any reason you prefer the warmer temps? All LED and HID bulbs from all other brands, regardless of marketing claims, are prohibited from street use in halogen headlights in the USA. It's plain and simple. Use coupon code "TRAIL4R10" and save 10% on windshield wiper blades from Scrubblade. Bright. You also get a leg up on vendor specials, free gear, giveaway notifications, and more. They have a more precise beam pattern and hot spot than any others. Not only do the elec-tec automotive-grade NLW753 chips have more lumen density than popular (but now aging) options from CREE and Philips, but there’s more to it. No Compromise: We know you don't compromise on your vehicle and lighting isn't an exception. Plug in new cable from driver to OEM harness. The highs fit with no issue. Not only do the elec-tec automotive-grade NLW753 chips have more lumen density than popular (but now aging) options from CREE and Philips, but there’s more to it. My brother had bought a set of Amazon specials and they were bright and have lasted a long time, but he gets flashed multiple times a night… and not in a good way. **FREE USPS Priority Mail Shipping! Keeping cool and all components dry is crucial, and the Ultra 2 checks all the boxes. Unlike the Supernova V4s, the driver cables are permanently connected to the light. for doing extensive product testing, educating and customer service. To find out what upgrades we make for your vehicle, just enter the year, make, and model into the Buyer's Guide on our site! After having the bulbs in for a few months I have to simply say, I Love the Lights! It should, the differences between the TRD Offroad and Pro are mainly cosmetic and suspension. It’s a 2018. GTR Lighting Ultra 2.0 H11 Reviews. BRIGHTER: The Ultra Series 2 bulbs from GTR Lighting utilize the best automotive grade multi-core LED chip technology to deliver ultra-bright light, in an ultra-focused beam pattern! Without putting force on the rear fan, place Ultra 2 bulb into housing. You may have to contact Headlight Revolution for other figments beyond a 5th gen 4Runner. We have optimized the position of the LEDs so that once locked into the fog light, they are directly in-line with what the optics of the projector or reflector was designed for which will provide you, the driver the most useful and safe beam pattern. Great visibility and color temperature. Stock low beams halogen bulbs are around 270 Lumens while the GTR Ultra 2 LED bulbs are 3350 Lumens! NO (NOT STREET LEGAL IN HEADLIGHTS IN USA). They fit more vehicle applications than any others. Are these a direct replacement for 2014 Freightliner cascadia? And is easier to install. H11/H9/H8: GTR Lighting Ultra 2 LED Bulbs - Lifetime Warranty Authorized Dealer The main reason I chose those first was when I turn them on it’s because I need light and they should be as bright as possible. These are brigt as f$@&. Our content is pretty fire! In terms of brightness the GTR Ultra 2 should perform better in the rain simply because they are brighter than the Morimoto but how well is yet to be seen. The latest in new 4Runner parts, products and gear. The Ultra Series 2 bulbs from GTR Lighting utilize the best automotive grade multi-core LED chip technology to deliver ultra-bright light, in an ultra-focused beam pattern! The fan in the new bulbs makes it a lot longer. Due to their superior optical focus they can create up to 10x more usable light than other LED bulb options even though they only produce 3,900 Lumen of light. The housing on our LED drivers is completely potted inside too, which is only possible with expensive-to-produce die-cast housings like the one that the Ultra 2 uses. The DRLs will not work the way the OEM does. Relentless in our pursuit of researching equipment and techniques to get into the backcountry and safely home again while sharing my passion and knowledge with the community. Too much power and a massive heat sink? For detailed clarification on street use, CLICK HERE Note: This usage regulation is not unique to GTR Lighting bulbs. Not compliant with DOT / FMVSS108 and not street legal in the USA for Headlights. Good question. Stock low beams halogen bulbs are around 270 Lumens while the GTR Ultra 2 LED bulbs are 3350 Lumens! This an LED bulb upgrade that is brighter. After a few, all-night drives and already being tired I can report, not at all. I was going to order the same Supernova V4 bulbs for my Low Beams until I saw a video from Headlight Revolution on the new Ultra 2s. Great, but won't fit anywhere. In short, you destroy your original lights based on the guide (see the full guide here), send them an image and your replacement is sent out asap. The collars have full rotational adjustability. © GTR Lighting 2020. I haven’t been flashed once with them, but ya they are bright! Better Fitment: We challenge you to find an alternative that produces the same amount of output with the same small footprint that the Ultra 2 has. With jamming anything into the bulb, find space in the crowded housing for the driver and extra cable length. It may seem unnecessary… that is until you need them. What year is your 4runner heard some people couldn’t get the gtr ultra 2 to fit? Just personal preference. From the passenger side, reach in and remove the gray dust cover with a quarter-turn counterclockwise until it releases. Remove the factory bulb from the housing with a quarter-turn counterclockwise. With the cost, I did have some interpretation when I was purchasing them. The cut off line… Read more ». Here we took a balanced approach between maximizing output and minimizing geometry so that they'll fit in every application. The DRLs are the high beams. International street legality varies by country. Brighter: The Ultra Series 2 bulbs from GTR Lighting utilize the best automotive grade multi-core LED chip technology to deliver ultra-bright light, in an ultra-focused beam pattern! Has more adjustability. H11-H9-H8: GTR Lighting Ultra 2 GTR Lighting Better than Ever: After nearly a decade of experience developing and refining our designs, sourcing the best quality raw materials, and gathering feedback from end-users on what makes the best LED bulb with the most effective beam pattern; We’re proud of the new Ultra 2.

Came Swing Gate Opener, What Is A Minor Degree Called, Creamy Cheesy Chicken Pasta Casserole Recipes, Future Of Strategic Management Ppt, Forest Essentials Head Office Address, Jesus Of Suburbia Lyrics Meaning, Alexander Pope Iliad Pdf, Healthiest Sweet Potato,