Throughout all my phone calls they were very patient and more than willing to answer all if my questions and even did a Facetime walk through with me of the venue! They were the most professional, friendly and attentive people I have ever met. Rental of the Historic Pool, Mezzanine, and Outdoor Terrace at Lightner Museum includes exclusive access for your wedding reception (10 hours) or wedding ceremony and reception (11 hours) to the following amenities: 24 white or color changing uplights in historic pool 4 white or color changing uplights in the alcoves of the Historic Pool For your cocktail hour, you can take advantage of the magnificent architecture of the Grand Lobby. No other venue compares to its uniqueness and beauty - it was like a fairytale wedding!! Our commitment to the health and well-being of all those who walk through our doors continues to be top of mind 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Most rehearsals occur the day before your event. Our commitment to the health and well-being of all those who walk through our doors continues to be top of mind 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Tell us about your dream day. How far in advance should I book my event? By continuing to use our site you are deemed to have agreed to the use of cookies as explained in our. Rental of the Historic Pool, Mezzanine, and Outdoor Terrace at Lightner Museum includes exclusive access for your wedding reception (10 hours) or wedding ceremony and reception (11 hours) to the following amenities: The Lightner Museum wedding venue package price is based on your needs, the day of the week, and how far in advance you book. "Where to begin!?! Start by sharing your vision, your Pinterest board, or any special requests. If you have questions, please contact our team at. If you are hosting your wedding ceremony off-site, the Grand Lobby & First Level Exhibits can be added on as your cocktail hour location for an additional $2,500 (depending on guest count). […], If you do a search on Google for “how […], As many of you know, June is Pride Month! Brandy and her team made our day so easy, allowing us to truly enjoy our special day. The Lightner Museum is a proud affiliate of. By continuing to use our site you are deemed to have agreed to the use of cookies as explained in our. Does Lightner Museum have a space for a wedding ceremony? Contact our team today to receive availability, pricing, and learn more about this world-class setting for spectacular celebrations. Originally opened in 1888 by Henry M. Flagler as the grand Hotel Alcazar, the Lightner Museum has played host to … We try to be as flexible as possible depending on our event schedule and secure your rehearsal time at 45 days out. Does the Lightner Museum offer discounted rates at certain times of the year? In the heart of historic downtown St. Augustine proudly stands an iconic treasure, and one of the city's most exquisite wedding venues, the Lightner Museum. Please provide a few details before downloading our packages. Our commitment to the health and well-being of all those who walk through our doors continues to be top of mind 24 hours a day, seven days a week. These unique spaces provide the ability to accommodate intimate wedding ceremonies and receptions for 50, or grand events for up to 250 guests. All staff and vendors are required to wear masks during events, and during any other customer interactions, which include meetings and tours. ", "Best. It's the most wonderful time of the year! Entertainment (DJ) and Smiley Face Photobooth, St. Johns Illuminations (Exclusive Vendor), 24 white or color changing uplights in historic pool, 4 white or color changing uplights in the alcoves of the Historic Pool, Complimentary ambiance Edison lighting surrounding the Historic Pool, 8' x 2.5' Rectangular Banquet Tables (up to 20), 6' x 2.5' Rectangular Banquet Tables (up to 6), Gold Chiavari Chairs with cushions (up to 250), Greenery wall for your wedding ceremony that transitions to a sweetheart table backdrop or photo backdrop for your reception, 2 white wood pillars for your ceremony decor, Champagne upon arrival to cocktail hour for all guests, Greenery display wall for champagne glasses or photographs, 2 gold shelves that can be used behind your bar, as dessert displays, or to showcase photos or decor, 4 white or color-changing uplights for greenery wall, $ = Pricing starts at $30 per guest or less, $$ = Pricing starts between $30/guest – $50/guest. We wish we could go back to this wonderful day but having the wedding here gave us the best moments that will last forever. Art, culture, and romance emanate through the multiple indoor and outdoor venue spaces available for your wedding or event. They know everything there is to know about planning a wedding and are happy to help you every step of the way. People still haven’t stopped talking about my wedding months later. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. In the heart of historic downtown St. Augustine proudly stands an iconic treasure, and one of the city's most exquisite wedding venues, the Lightner Museum. THE LIGHTNER MUSEUM IS OPEN AND READY TO CELEBRATE! Please contact us and we would be happy to discuss availability for your event. The historic charm and grandeur of the Lightner Museum sets the perfect stage for your wedding or celebration. The options are endless at the Lightner Museum and the feedback I received from guests on how it was the best wedding they ever went to shows how amazing this place is! Yes! Please provide a few details before downloading our packages. Yes! Receive a price quote and availability for your event in less than 24 hours! Everything you need to know to start planning an unforgettable wedding ceremony and reception at the Lightner Museum. Originally opened in 1888 by Henry M. Flagler as the grand Hotel Alcazar, the Lightner Museum has played host to … Soft ivory backdrop for wedding ceremonies in the Historic Pool, We use cookies to provide the best possible experience on our website. Our guests really enjoyed being able to see the dancing down below from the upstairs. The unique layout of the Historic Pool and Mezzanine creates an unparalleled experience for wedding ceremonies and receptions. The staff really takes advantage of all of the space. We offer discounted rates for short-term bookings (9 months away or less) and during off-peak months, which currently include August and September 2021. We can't wait to hear more about your event! We offer discounted rates for short-term bookings (9 months away or less) and during off-peak months, which currently include August and September 2021. Explore the Lightner Museum from the comfort of your home! Our wedding was an absolute dream! In the heart of historic downtown St. Augustine proudly stands an iconic treasure, and one of the city's most exquisite wedding venues, the Lightner Museum. The […]. The staff made sure everything went seamlessly and they were all so pleasant and kind to work with.”, "I really couldn’t have chosen a better venue! Not sure how you could ever go wrong with that, but to top it off, the staff is so courteous, professional, and helpful. That was extremely important as I was hundreds of miles away. As for the venue itself, it was more than a dream come true...We couldn’t have asked for anything more, choosing the Lightner was the best choice we could’ve made for our wedding day. From the moment you walk in everything feels elegant, timeless, and grand. Tell us about your dream day. I couldn’t have asked for a better team! The stunning Historic Pool is the perfect setting for your wedding ceremony. A brand new option to make planning an intimate wedding easier than ever before! Start by sharing your vision, your Pinterest board, or any special requests. This was a destination wedding as I live in Chicago, IL and literally every time I called I was able to speak to someone with very little wait time if not none at all. The Lightner is the most beautiful venue with so much character and elegance. The Lightner Museum is open and ready to celebrate! We use cookies to provide the best possible experience on our website. The Lightner Museum is open and available for in-person tours, weddings, and events! Lisa Stoner Events (Exclusively full service planning and design), Life & Love Studio (Photography & Videography), Y? Rates also vary based on the day of the week that you choose. Saturdays during peak months can book up more than a year and a half in advance! Night. We can't wait to hear more about your event!

Business Law Text And Cases Test Bank, Dynasty Jasmine Rice Nutrition, Can Mobs Spawn On Carpet Bedrock Edition, Yellow Flowers Famous Painting, Potato Chip Chicken Legs, A Beginner's Guide To R Springer Pdf, Pal N64 Games On Ntsc Console, How To Set Up Subwoofer In Car, Best Humbucker Pickups For Telecaster,