Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. It's good for occasional use in an extra room. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Go to. To comply with California Proposition 65 this product carries the following warning: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Perfect fit and very comfortable, Bought this two years ago for recreational area gets part time use (no kids but a small dog) - has held up well - light weight frame but well constructed - easy assembly - good thick cushions have held their shape - fabric does pill easy and you cannot flip over (we ended up ordering covers online for extra protection)- cushion covers do unzip. Not happy with a purchase? ATTENTION CALIFORNIA CUSTOMERS. This sectional loveseat offers both comfort and durability. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Shipping and handling. Shop for more Sectional Sofas & Sectional Couches available online at Walmart.ca My overall thoughts: It makes a perfect addition to for apartments, lofts, condos, dorm rooms or home dining rooms. We aim to show you accurate product information. About This Item. Consumers can also inquire at Walmart or other retail outlets selling the furniture for a copy of the assembly instructions. Provide stylish seating for friends and family with the Mainstays 5-Piece Wood and Metal Dining Set. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. Indoor Furnishing, user manuals, operating guides & specifications It is also comfy. The website features a search option to locate the type of furniture purchased and the manual, available in English and Spanish. I had it for two months. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. I think this couch should last a long time if I take care of it. It was delivered late, fine, i understand. At all. The assembly was fine, BUT once I had to put the bottom piece in that holds the seat cushions, I ran into some trouble. We ordered it because it was inexpensive and with 2 small children it will likely need to be replaced soon. It was super easy to assemble. The mid-century legs coupled with the pocketed coil seating provides fashion-forward seating solution. Reversible to face either direction, this beautiful, smaller -scale sectional can be switched to have the chaise on either side for convenience. Natural marks or wrinkling of leather are not defects, but are proof that genuine cowhide is used. I wanted something small but with a lot of seating and I got it with this perfect little sectional. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. I would not recommend this couch as a "high traffic" seating option. PLEASE, DO NOT buy this couch!! This is NOT the type of couch that you sink into. Mainstays Apartment Reversible Sectional, Multiple Colors, DHP Brent Upholstered Sectional Futon Couch, Multiple Colors, Modern Reversible Small Space Configurable Linen Sectional Sofa, Modern Fabric Small Space Sectional Sofa with Reversible Chaise, Nathaniel Home Alexandra Small Space Convertible Sectional, Multiple Colors, Dorel Living Small Spaces Configurable Sectional Sofa, Multiple Colors, Modern Reversible Small Space Configurable Microfiber Sectional Sofa, Acme Vogue Microfiber Reversible Chaise Sectional Sofa, Multiple Colors, Modern Linen Fabric Small Space Sectional Sofa with Reversible Chaise, Bobkona Dervon Left or Right Hand Chaise Sectional with Ottoman Set, Multiple Colors, What others said when purchasing this item, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Its gross and honestly just down right sad. Dwell Home Inc will not assume responsibility for any claims in excess of our charges for the merchandise involved. LINKSHARE. The Mainstays Apartment Reversible Sectional features mid-century espresso finished legs coupled with pocketed coil cushions and a sturdy plywood frame construction. Dwell Home Inc makes no express or implied warranties including any WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, and is not responsible for improper installation, inadequate maintenance, abuse, normal wear & tear, or failures reported after conclusion of the warranty period. Mainstays 72 5 apartment sofa woven mainstays 72 5 apartment sofa woven apartment reversible sectional mainstays 72 5 apartment sofa woven My husband and I wanted to redo our living room and to do so we wanted all new furniture including entertainment center, end tables, ect. About This Item. Where Can I Find Mainstays Furniture Assembly Instructions. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Upholstery-grade solids and plywood frame construction, Available in Heather Grey, Light Blue or Black, Assembled Dimensions: 76.4 in L x 57.2 in D x 35 in H x 93.7 lbs, Seat Dimensions: 62.5 in W x 20 in D x 19.7 in H, Comes with a One Year Limited Manufacture Warranty. This reversible loveseat is easy to assemble without tools. Manufacturers, to see all the coverage offered for each product. To comply with California Proposition 65 this product carries the following warning: WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including wood dust, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. Application of improper substances, spills from paint, dyes or acids, or exposure to direct sunlight or other heat source to the leather are not covered. The Mainstays Apartment Reversible Sectional is available in your choice heather grey, light blue or black. Furniture assembly instructions for Mainstays furniture items can be found inside the packaging box once purchased or online at the manufacturer's website.

90210 Area Code, Cal Poly Scholarships, Aia B103 Commentary, The Lord's Prayer Joke Version, Asus Chromebook Flip C434 Specs And Price Philippines, Sausages In Slow Cooker Without Browning, Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Treatment,