The 10” front wheels provide a smooth, comfortable roll. If Drive finally takes care of the problem, I will review again and upgrade the rating. All-Terrain Rollator & Transport Chair in One. Experience the convenience and value of two outstanding products in a single, safe and convenient mobility aid with the Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair. Handle Height 33" Max. Justwalkers were great and I highly recommend them but the the company could be more customer orientated. Price: $339.00. This is a $324 product! With its attractive, Euro-style design, the Nitro Duet surpasses a standard walker by eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with a smooth gait. The frame of your Drive Medical product is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original consumer purchaser. This Drive rollator has 10” front wheels that make it easy to traverse over most obstacles and helps enhance turning radius and rolling comfort. Price: $339.00. This device was built to exacting standards and carefully inspected prior to shipment. RTL10266DT Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair, EA SPECIFICATIONS Description Front Wheels 10" Handle Height 33" | 37" Inside Hand Grip Width 18" Number of Wheels 4 Rear Wheel 8" Seat Depth 14" Seat To Floor Height 20.5" Seat Width 18" Warranty Lifetime Limited Weight Capacity 300 lbs. translation missing: en.products.notify_form.description: Notify me when this product is available: Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …, Medline Excel Translator Rollator/Transport Chair, Drive Super Light Folding Transport Chair with Carry Bag, You can walk independently with a stable rollator or be pushed safely by a caregiver, The backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Nitro Duet as a rollator or transport chair, Using just buttons (no tools), back support height can easily adjust, Caster fork design and large 10" front casters enhances turning radius and rolling comfort, Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability, Brake cables routed inside the frame add safety and convenience. Drive Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair. The Drive Medical Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair is as unique as it is functional. I would be happy if it hadn’t come broken. Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair Replacement Parts in / manufactured by Drive Medical Experience the convenience and value of two outstanding products in a single, safe and convenient mobility aid with the Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair. The weight capacity of this new unit is 300 pounds. 3.5 Duet Rollator/Transport Chair Blue; 3.6 Drive Medical Nitro Duet Dual Function Transport Wheelchair and Rollator Rolling Walker; 3.7 Lumex HybridLX Rollator & Transport Wheelchair, Titanium, LX1000T; 3.8 Medline Mobility Ultralight Transport Wheelchair, 19” Wide Seat, Permanent Desk-Length Arms, Swing Away Footrests, Blue Frame Drive Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair features a combination of a rollator and transport chair into one unit. If you need assistance walking, the Nitro Duet performs as well as any rollator. Extremely pleased with the build quality and Lifetime warranty. The product is great and easy to use. Experience the convenience and value of two outstanding products in a single, safe and convenient mobility aid with the Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair. Needless to say it put a damper on our vacation because we ended up mailing it home and purchasing a wheelchair. Also, the rollator features a cross-brace design that allows for both side-to-side folding and added stability. Handle Height 37" More Info. I contacted Justwalkers and they contacted the manufacture who informed they would not cover it under warranty because it was a wearable part which it would never wear out if it had been tightened when they assembled it. Combines the features of a rollator and transport chair into one unit. This is not acceptable to me. We noticed the front wheels were bent while we were waiting for a taxi. The switch from rollator to chair is completely tool free. From the makers of the popular Drive Nitro comes the new combo walker and transport chair in one! The first time I used it as a wheelchair was inside DFW airport and then at Vancouver airport. 339.0000 339.0000. The warranty does not extend to non-durable components, such as rubber accessories, casters, and grips, which are subject to normal wear and need periodic replacement. This warranty does not cover device failure due to owner misuse or negligence, or normal wear and tear. The backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Nitro Duet as a rollator or transport chair Using just buttons (no tools), back support height can easily adjust Caster fork design and large 10" front casters enhances turning radius and rolling comfort Cross-brace design allows for side-to-side folding and added stability With its attractive, Euro-style design, the Nitro Duet surpasses a standard walker by eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with a smooth gait. We went to a dealership and were told it would take 2 weeks to repair. The Nitro Duet Rollator and Transport Chair is comprised of a sleek, curved design that is unique compared to other transport chairs. Adjustable back support Tool-free Large 10" front casters Weight Capacity 300 lbs. Two words to describe this new unit are safe and stable. The armrest is broken on the left side and when I called was told I would need to repair it myself and the part is on back order! Product Weight 22 lbs. It can ambulate independently or be pushed safely by a caregiver. • The tool-free two-position contoured backrest is reversible depending on whether you are using the Nitro Duet as a rollator or transport chair • Back support height easily adjusts with tool-free buttons • Caster fork design and large 10" front casters enhances turning radius and rolling comfort The Nitro Duet functions as both a rollator as well as a transport chair. With its attractive, Euro-style design, the Nitro Duet surpasses a standard walker by eliminating the need to lift the device and allowing you to walk with a smooth gait. The brake handle and housing are covered for a period of 5 years of the original consumer purchaser. Min. Shipping: Free. However, after only used for the second time, the release button fell off and was lost due to not being tightened when the unit was assembled. I purchased the Drive Nitro Duet Rollator because it appeared sturdier than others and it had good reviews. Shame on you! 4.7 3. The Drive Nitro has often been highly praised for its added safety features including hiding the brake cable is inside the frame so it won’t get caught on things. The chair is made so you can walk confidently when you're able and also sit back thus allowing a caretaker to push the transport chair. Easily switch from walking independently with the aid of the sturdy drive nitro to being pushed in comfort with the help of a caregiver. When something comes broken you should be able to exchange it.

Chinese Denim Brands, How To Know If Ground Beef Is Bad, Meat And Dairy Industry Facts, Skyrim Line Of Sight Mod, Creative Street Photography, Sunset Farms Hot Smoked Sausage, Does Netgear N300 Support 5ghz, Uttermost Definition Bible, Solo Bass Kit, Pork Watercress Stir Fry, Porter Cable Palm Sander Replacement Parts,