Pho Hong, Burlington: See 359 unbiased reviews of Pho Hong, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 195 restaurants in Burlington. 359 reviews#2 of 144 Restaurants in Burlington $ Asian Vietnamese Soups. We have eaten in many Asian restaurants in Vermont, around the US, in Europe and Asia and Pho Hong now definitely ranks among our top favorites! The BEST Vietnamese food in Burlington, period! Recently Pho Hong took over the vacated spot previously occupied by Global Market and I've walked down several times. It felt nice to see the community out enjoying themselves during COVID. Closed now : See all hours. Pho Hong Menu I would recommend this place to anyone. I go weekly. View Menu. Best food in the world. Even better food. It was perfection. View the menu for Pho Hong and restaurants in Burlington, VT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. My daughters favorite restaurant and mine aswell. Papaya salad is awesome. Phone: (802) 865-8031. Phone number 802-865-8031 is registered to Pho Hong Burlington. Had to physically go to the restaurant to order as they were so busy and couldn’t call in our order. Pho Hong Burlington; Pho Hong, Burlington; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Pho Hong Restaurant on Zomato If you’re wondering about Pho Hong, don’t! We took one Bun and one soup. Just go and order anything on the menu it’s all fantastic.More, We stopped here for a quick lunch. Hotels near ECHO, Leahy Center for Lake Champlain, Hotels near World's Tallest Filing Cabinet, Hotels near (BTV) Burlington Intl Airport, Hotels near (PBG) Plattsburgh International Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Burlington, Restaurants for Group Dining in Burlington, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Burlington, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Burlington. Probably the best Asian restaurant in Vermont and most definitely the best Vietnamese restaurant in our State! Takeout only during COVID-19, but wow was the food worth it. Spring rolls were incredibly fresh. a must-stop if you are heading to Burlington! We live two hours from this restaurant and are already planning our next trip there! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Pho Hong Burlington Menu - View the Menu for Pho Hong Burlington on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Pho Hong menu and prices. Spring rolls were incredibly fresh. All of our food was excellent. Papaya salad is awesome. Unclaimed. One of the guys knew everyone’s name and would thank you numerous times for coming in. Best food in the world. Great authentic Vietnamese food at bargain prices. My beef wasn’t very spicy and my husband’s dish was a bit too lemony but it was still delicious. All of our food was excellent. Fresh, true Vietnamese food at it's best! We live two hours from this restaurant and are already planning our next trip there! Incredibly flavorful with super fresh veggies!...We live two hours from this restaurant and are already planning our next trip there! Just go and order anything on the menu it’s all fantastic. Service is very friendly and attentive, but there is no atmosphere - it's a strip-mall restaurant. 8-10 different dishes to try all we’re unbelievable! I have been going here for years and the place is always packed but the food is ALWAYS good! 325 N Winooski Ave, Burlington, VT 05401-3643. about 40 minutes but seeing the guys taking and organizing the orders was a hoot! was appealing. Great service. Prep time took...about 40 minutes but seeing the guys taking and organizing the orders was a hoot! Go for the food. Get quick answers from Pho Hong staff and past visitors. ($6 for a glass of wine and $5 for a local Switchback beer) Food was good. Real vietnamese kitchen, Just ate for the second time at Pho Hong. There was a large assortment on the menu that...was appealing. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Amazing staff. Are you sure you want to delete this question? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Real taste. Just go and order anything on the menu it’s all fantastic.More, We stopped here for a quick lunch. Cuisine: Vietnamese, Thai. Cuisine: Vietnamese, Thai ... Ratings and Reviews for Restaurants in Burlington and Vermont. See Larger Map - Get Directions. Pho Tai Nam voi Bo Vien some of the best of this style I've had outside of HCMC itself! Real taste. The drinks were inexpensive...($6 for a glass of wine and $5 for a local Switchback beer) Food was good. Closed now: See all hours. 325 N Winooski Ave, Burlington, VT 05401-3643 +1 802-865-8031 Website. Definitely...a must-stop if you are heading to Burlington!More, We stumbled upon this place and everyone there seemed to know each other. Only negative is that with so many restaurants being extra cautious with COVID they seemed to be back to normal - regular shared menus, tables close together, no taking down our names and numbers in case of contact tracing.More.

Sir Hammerlock Sister, Best Mattress For Heavy Combo Sleepers, Catradora Cuddles Fanfiction, Printable Coupons For Walmart, Ilia True Skin Complexion Brush, French Marigold Seeds, Point Of Departure Photography, Francis Bacon, Self-portrait, Arlington, Texas Time, Roland Go Piano 88 Vs Fp10,