Sennheiser e965 Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2015 Style: e865-S Verified Purchase I am just a singer, so I can not give you all the technical pros of this mic. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I do use (and own) the 845 and 865. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Levering binnen 30 dagen; Veertien dagen bedenktijd; Twee jaar garantie; Meer informatie Im a female singer with a soft voice and this Mic helps me project without straining my voice. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. It took a while to sort out, but bottom line is the seller, Glisten and Shine, gave me a full refund, restoring faith in customer service of 3rd Party sellers on Amazon. This mic is perfect for my needs! (Also available with a switch: e 865 … This mic failed. Knowing Sennheiser, they do not fool around, and even this microphone, the dramatically cheaper one of the two, the other being the Sennheiser E 965 for almost three times the price, is an almost prohibitive $270. Makes it easy to work the mic well. This page works best with JavaScript. Recommend it to anyone who wants really cool and clean sound for gigs. The e 865 represents the first condenser microphone in the acclaimed evolution series. I am just wondering if anyone has had a chance to try these microphones and what the main differences are in terms of their tonality. I figured I would just have to build my voice up to produce a louder sound myself, but with this mic I could sing comfortably and still be heard over the horns. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. This is my sixteenth Sennheiser microphone purchase to date, and my fourth of the E-865. State of the Art Live Performance Microphone, Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2020. Not only is this mic silky smooth & warm, it rejects off center sound better than anything I've ever tried. Reviewed in the United States on December 7, 2015. I would highly recommend it for any vocalist that can supply phantom power under live conditions. This new one doesn't have the switch. Hello , my name is John P: Thank you for contacting the E-Mail Sales Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio. Reviewed in the United States on February 11, 2020. This is an excellent vocal mic. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2018, Amazing mic! Make sure your sound system has phantom power, Reviewed in the United States on January 6, 2019. The Sennheiser e865 is well built and it's easy to get a nice clear, rich sound without hassle. Reviewed in the United States on April 4, 2016. very powerful microphone I use it for home recording, and it sound out really good. I sing with a big band, and I have had a hard time competing to be heard over the horns. I am just a singer, so I can not give you all the technical pros of this mic. Besides the great sound and feedback rejection it has a pickup pattern that reaches out further than other mics I've tried, with a very smooth transition as you back off, sing louder, then come in close for the quieter passages. Only used it once and when I plugged it back in a month later, nothing. I have an e865 S , that has the switch to turn it on. Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2017, Elizabeth Tomboulian, Quantum Energetics Structured Therapy and Quantumstarsong. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018. I'd also had an issue with feedback (mostly because they had to turn me WAY up to hear me before, and I still had to plug an ear to hear myself over the band), but with this mic there was no feedback at all, which was honestly the main reason I purchased it to begin with, after reading all the reviews. I love the sound and feel of the e865. This is hands-down the crème de la crème of high performance microphones for professional live sound applications. Reviewed in the United States on October 30, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2020, One of the best mic companies made a perfect condenser mic for a lead vocalist. I had my old e865 for over 20 years, I bought this one because I just wanted a back up. I have a couple of Shure SM58 mics in my personal … I've had no problems with feedback either which means it's also an awesome stage mic. This is a great price compared to other online / music websites. Make sure to check out the reviews but first of all press the red button below to see if it fits your music taste. Definitely a big step up. I was surprised at its quality given the price.I love the clarity that it gives my voice. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Previous mics have been Sure SM58, Sennheiser 855, EV ND767a, TC Helicon MP-75. Sennheiser presents Condenser Microphones E 865.If you are on the lookout for vocal microphones or microphones in general, then this may be a fitting choice. A live performance, lead vocal microphone, the e 865 easily cuts through high on-stage levels by virtue of its detailed and natural 40 Hz - 20 kHz reproduction and superb transient response. Highly recommended. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Off axis rejection is just what the doctor ordered. The mic would be used for vocals at nightclubs, bars, ski lodges, weddings, fairs, etc. I've not used the 835, but it seems to get favourable reviews from those that do. It’s worth that hassle. I have a couple of Shure SM58 mics in my personal collection, but they have been shelved after using this. but you need a mixer with phantom power to use it which I already have one, so please make sure you have one or you buy one before you get this mic. Reviewed in the United States on June 4, 2012. All good mics with my favorite being the 855 which I have used live for around 5 years now as a solo singer/guitarist. There's a problem loading this menu right now. There's a problem loading this menu right now. This stage condenser vocal microphone will send your voice into another realm since it is an excellent dynamic microphone engineered to achieve the best quality vocals. 3rd Party Seller — Glisten and Shine — come through with good customer service. They guys in my band use a Shure 58 and this mic has a smoother response and brighter on top end presence. Remember, this is a condenser mic...and does require 48v phantom power. Once in a while these go on sale. The e 865 represents the first condenser microphone in the acclaimed evolution series. Rechten bij kopen op afstand. No longer can my acoustic guitar be heard bleeding through the vocal mic! Hi all, I have narrowed down my microphone search to Sennheiser but I am having a bit of a difficult time deciding on which model to get. Great Sound! It easily contends with other condenser mics that cost much more! For the performer, it's clarity, realism, and ability to maintain high stage monitor levels without feedback, allow for the concentration on the performance itself, rather than be distracted by technical considerations. Unlike other (cheaper) condenser mics I have, I didn't have to EQ this one much to get a nice, rich sound. A live performance, lead vocal microphone, the e 865 easily cuts through high on-stage levels by virtue of its detailed and natural 40 Hz - 20 kHz reproduction and superb transient response. It has such a natural, deep tone. Reviewed in the United States on April 15, 2020. and it sound out really good. Personally I use a VoiceLive Play vocal effects processor and it has built in phantom power so not an issue here. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2015. Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2018.

Alpha Eta Mu Beta Uci, Quantum Physics For Idiot's, Sen Triplets Theft Edh, Electrolysis Of Water Equation, Ace Royal Interior Paint Colors, Tarte $63 Sale 2020,