The MKH 416 is a condenser microphone and does require 48V Phantom Power to operate. 800 Ω Equivalent noise level CCIR-weighted (CCIR468-3) approx. Read more... Sennheiser Star Rating Student life, im broke and the mics expensive. The device you are connecting to must provide the 48V Phantom Power. The clarity and detail within the hz range it has so when a track has been time strectched and pitch shifted its still clear. The mic has relatively low self-noise (16dBA) for a small-diaphragm condenser, and relatively high sensitivity (25 mV/Pa). This mic has low-zero noise floor; it’s incredibly quiet! Digital workflows for flawless daily business. The mic ships with a hard mount (p/n MZQ 100) and a foam windscreen (p/n MZW415). Like some competitive shotgun mics, the 416 is an RF Condenser design. This does exactly that. CONSUMER ALERT FOR WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEMS What is the maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) for the MKH 416? 5.0 (3) Reviews, The venerable MKH 416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. The published frequency response is nominally flat to about 3kHz where a smooth, +3dB presence boost appears. terminating impe-dance ca. The published frequency response is nominally flat to about 3kHz where a smooth, +3dB presence boost appears. The MKH 416 is one of the most popular short shotgun microphones for film and ENG (electronic news gathering) applications. Above 2kHz, the polar pattern narrows, although not consistently. Featuring high directivity, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection, the MKH 416 can handle difficult exterior filming and reporting conditions without any difficulty. According to Sennheiser, the mic is not very prone to proximity effect. The only thing I probably wouldn’t use it for is music/singing. Nevertheless, operating a microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. The 416 has a consistent Supercardioid pattern below 1kHz, with deep nulls at ±120°. Why won’t the MKH 416 work with the recording device I connected to? You should look at the Neumann (Sennheiser’s sister company) for something along the lines of a TLM 103 (which is also excellent for voiceover). Does the MKH 416 require 48V Phantom Power? If your a customer looking to buy read my pro. But it’s not really made for it and doesn’t have that “presence” that you want for vocals. © 2020 Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG | USA, CONSUMER ALERT FOR WIRELESS MICROPHONE SYSTEMS. Frequency response 40 ... 20,000 Hz Transducer principle RF condenser microphone Pick-up pattern super-cardioid/lobar Sensitivity (free field, no load) (1 kHz) 25 mV/Pa ±1 dB The venerable Sennheiser MKH 416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. The frequency response … 4 |MKH 416 Specifications Frequency response 40 - 20,000 Hz Transducer principle RF condenser microphone Pick-up pattern super-cardioid/lobar Sensitivity (free field, no load) (1 kHz) 25 mV/PA ± dB Nominal impedance 25 Ω Min. Short shotgun interference tube mic for film, radio, and television, especially for outside applications. Due to its operating principle, the MKH 416 is relatively insensitive to wind and pop noise and can therefore often be used as a soloist and broadcast microphone, without the need for an additional wind- or popshield. The MKH 416 is a condenser microphone and does require 48V Phantom Power to operate. www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones. It’s often used for voice over and is a staple in most professional recording studios and on film sets. I would love to try out other Sennheiser mics going forward. If your senheiser employee read my con. Click the 'X' at the top right corner to dismiss this window! 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response Achieve superb audio capture in demanding conditions for your next professional film, TV, or location recording with the Sennheiser MKH 416-P48U3 moisture-resistant shotgun microphone. The venerable MKH 416 is a compact pressure-gradient microphone with short interference tube, highly immune to humidity due to its RF condenser design. Price, requires a specific type of shock mount. Digitize your AV management workflow. Did we get anything wrong on this page? As a professional voice over artist I need reliable equipment that delivers broadcast-quality sound. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC’s wireless microphone website at The MKH 416 is a short shotgun interference tube microphone. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. „This microphone is so professional. Sound quality is incredible, low-zero noise floor, hyper cardioid polar pattern, very portable. Supercardioid/lobe pattern, matte black finish, supplied with the MZW415 windscreen, Pressure gradient receiver with short interference tube, Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency, I love this microphone now I see why The price is so high and so good, This microphone is so professional everything are record hey sounds so good, I don’t see anything wrong this microphone because he’s so professional, You can use any device recorder because it sounds so good. Buy Sennheiser MKH 416-P48U3 Moisture-Resistant Shotgun Mic & Auray Windshield Kit featuring For Pro Film, TV & Location Recording, MKH 416-P48U3 Shotgun Microphone, Auray Windshield Reduces Wind Noise, Moisture-Resistant for Humid Conditions, No Switches, Buttons, or Dials, 40 Hz to 20 kHz Frequency Response… Most users do not need a license to operate a wireless microphone system. Mix-ready sound quality is provided … Sounds so good“, plus applicable sales tax – free shipping, 100.0% of Reviewers Would Recommend this product to a friend. Not that it wouldn’t do it or do it well; I’m sure it would! The frequency response was virtually flat from 40 Hz to 20 kHz, and the directional characteristics were stable over a wide frequency range. The Sennheiser Electronics Corporation MKH 416 is also known as: MKH416, 416, MKH 416 P48. The MKH 416 is a condenser microphone that requires 48V Phantom Power to operate. Featuring high directivity, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection, the MKH 416 … If you connect to a device that is not providing 48V Phantom Power then the MKH 416 will not operate. The polar patter is hyper cardioid which means that it basically only record what’s directly in front of it and is not very sensitive from all other directions which makes it perfect for film or voice over (you don’t want all the extra noise around you!). We put the class in classic. This means the noise of the mic running and the noise it produces almost doesn’t exist which, again makes it perfect for voice over or spoken word recordings. So if senheiser you see this wanna hook a Audio production student out. The distortion was extremely low, and the equivalent noise level of 20 dB(CCIR) and 12 dB(A), respectively, set a new milestone. Yes there are cheaper mics that will do basically the same job but with this one, you get the reliable build quality, the brand name (which everyone who’s anyone is familiar and comfortable with) and a fantastic product. Perhaps for this reason, the MKH 416 has become a popular microphone in the voiceover industry. The 416 has a consistent Supercardioid pattern below 1kHz, with deep nulls at ±120°. Please let us know! (But see VO artist Corey Burton’s rant about the MKH416’s unsuitability as a VO mic.). Frequency response: A microphone’s sensitivity to different frequencies, detailed on its frequency chart. However, for outdoor re-cordings the use of an additional windshield is recommended. • Hypercardioid at low and medium frequency • Above 2kHz approaches lobar pattern Package Includes: • MKH 416 P 48 • MZW 415 windshield • MZQ 100 microphone clamp Legendary voice-over talent, Joe Cipriano, talks about his studio set up including his go to voice over microphone, the Sennheiser … Featuring high directivity, low self noise, high consonant articulation and feedback rejection, the MKH 416 can handle difficult exterior filming and reporting conditions without any difficulty. 24 dB A-weighted approx. Spoken word, narration, voice over (not ideal for singing). If you feel my problem help a guy out please. High-tech with a strong sense of craftsmanship comes with the MKH classics as well as the MKH 800 and 8000 series. Excellent directivity and compact design. I dont have my own unfortunately. MKH 416 | 3 Specifications Polar diagram Frequency response curve The original measurement protocol is included with each microphone, measured from 50 to 20,000 Hz. For free and easy to use. The maximum Sound Pressure Level (SPL) for the MKH 416 is 130 dB. Superior no-noise microphones sporting a wide frequency response and dynamic range as well as features like five switchable pick-up patterns. 13 dB The mic has relatively low self-noise (16dBA) for a small-diaphragm condenser, and relatively high sensitivity (25 mV/Pa).

Microsoft Outlook Windows 10, Mini Hex N More Ruler, 3d Jelly Cake, Certified Seed Of Cotton Should Have Minimum Germination Percentage Of, Blackjack 21: Blackjackist Pc, Assassin's Creed Odyssey Judge, Jury, Executioner Reddit, Row, Row, Row Your Boat Notes Do Re Mi,