Im in the middle of a quest which i dont think im gonna be able to finish because of this. Friday 13 November 00:30 GMT So lost plenty of doughnuts there too. I had some tit tell me that my account didn’t exist after I got locked out. Eco Mode . Tapping on character quests that are finished, won’t take of exclamation points off. I haven’t been able to log on all day. Same, it fixes it if i delete/reinstall the app but this takes forever and can’t do this every time! I’ve tried everything. The Simpsons: Tapped Out: Game won't load; Game won't load by deljarrett. Game won't load. I’ve been getting the server error for the past 2 hours now on my IOS device here in Boston Ma. 1 year ago. Anyone else having this problem. Help Homer find his family and friends! All I get is the main screen When it does it for me, it always seems to be towards the end of an event period, and had cost me the full event rewards more than a few times. Just got log out and can’t log in. yeah, did that and it worked again, thanks. Down today in Portland, Oregon. Play Simpsons Tapped Out with the Eco Mode enabled and your PC will utilize minimum resources in each instance. when i tried to log in, it says the EA network unavailable. Will this ever be fixed? If the game crashes on this new device it means you'll need to contact the support team. I also am trying on an android tablet with the official app, but again it looks like servers are down. If you can login without issue on the new device, try to free some space on your original device. It’s been over 24 hours since I could log in. It was working for me this morning, but has been spinning donut which then redirects me to server down page all afternoon/evening. Then he accused me of being and ‘unscrupulous character’ when I couldn’t answer a security question from 5 years ago, which was ‘where do you live?’- I had moved countries! Has anyone else had an issue where the game just sits on the loading screen? Mine hasn’t been able to open in 7 days now. Online. Internet is working fine. Back. THIS GAME IS LIFE-RUININGLY FUN! Can’t click top left hand corner of people having to find people in town and irs building not working. Bookmark the permalink. The Simpsons: Tapped Out Wiki is a comprehensive database that anyone can edit, with articles about all the characters, buildings, decorations and quests from the mobile game by EA. TSTO HELP. – that’s right take our damn money and give us a pathetic ‘cannot connect to server’ messages in return! If you've tried 1) Force-closing the app, 2)Hard-resetting your device and 3) A complete uninstall/reinstall of the game then you've tried everything you can at your end. TSTO HELP . Middle aged men running around in wasteground is perfect after a day of Zoom meetings and spreadsheets. Any downtime will be felt by thousands, maybe millions, so making sure The Simpsons Tapped Out servers don’t stay down for long is key to players sticking around. 10 Antworten Halloween Event beenden. Is The Simpsons Tapped Out server down on Friday November 27, 2020? The donut just keeps spinning and spinning. Free to download and play on the iPhone, iPad, Kindle and on Android devices. Answers HQ. I have shut my iPad down several times nothing works. Tapped out won’t even connect for me to log in for the past two days. High FPS . getting the cant connect to server message all day. about careers press advertise blog. If you have access to a second device, try to install the game and log into your account on this new device. Typical EA bull****! There could also be problems with the Simpsons video game on just Android, or iOS, due to a recent update that causes crashing or other issues. When I try opening the game it just shows a bart screen that says “Man I hate that screen , I’ve uninstalled the game and downloaded it again and even switched from WiFi to data and nothing works, I’m getting the spinning donut for the past 4 days What gives? Anyone same? I can’t get into my game and can’t log out to try and log back in. 71 Aufrufe : Letzter Beitrag von Weichfloete1 20 Nov 2020 18:00. I haven’t been able to get into my game since last night. Mine didn’t crash, only gave me part 5 of the new episode and nothing else, so now it’s done but missing everything else, I’ve been playing since 2009, there’s been a few issues off and on, Never like this crashing issue of late. I've updated my password, redownloaded the app, restarted my phone, everything I found for troubleshooting I did.

California Pizza Kitchen Frozen Pizza Margherita, Laneige Cica Sleeping Mask Review, Georgia Tech Civil Engineering Gre, Annie Chun Pad Thai Instructions, Open Figma File Online, Wild Watercress Recipes, All We Like Sheep Have Gone Astray Chords, My Herbalife Downline, Spray Paint Inhalation Treatment,