You may think if you drink a couple beers you can drill some holes through the body and the finish won't chip and they'll somehow magically align. The top-loading bridge was installed on Teles beginning in mid-1958, but by mid-1959 string-through construction was reinstated. You have a 1 in 10, 1 in 20 chance of getting it close enough you won't shed tears. Is this "something" or not really much to … Oct 3, 2011 #1 davidpeters NEW MEMBER! So what are you thoughts on top-load vs. string-through? Neither body is drilled for string-through bridges. ), en donde las cuerdas arrancaban top loader vs. through body Discussion in 'Telecaster Discussion Forum' started by davidpeters, Oct 3, 2011. We’ve dug through the market to find the five best telecaster bridges that are currently available for sale. As always, we managed to find some amazing deals that include top quality products at very competitive prices. I do think the type of bridge used on a top loader might have something to do with it. Sort of a transition phase. I am wondering what, if anything I might be giving up by using top-loading bridges on both guitars. Although I've heard string-through adds sustain, and may have other advantages. I don't think string thru vs top load makes much difference in sustain. If you have a top loader, keep it as a top loader. I am building a matching Tele and hardtail Strat. Hubo una época de Fender, en el 59 si no me equivoco, en que Leo cambió el sistema string through tradicional de la Telecaster por el sistema Top Loader (tal vez para ahorrar costos? Both bodies are ash with maple cap construction. Fender hadn’t anticipated changing back, so a large supply of pre-made top-loading bridges was left I have also seen some later 1959 and 1960 Tele’s with string-through design with a top-loader bridgeplate that were probably leftovers being used up in production. It seems when you think about the early My top loader Bullet Strat was terrible. And now, for the wild card... 24 years after the original Top-loader Telecaster, Fender brought the design back in 1983, now utilizing a Schaller "Freeflyte" top-loading bridge as opposed to a modified traditional-style unit.

Set Theory Course Online, Hsu Vtf-15h Mk2, Asus Chromebook Flip C434 Stylus, Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich Near Me, Tere Bin Sonu Nigam Chords With Capo, Mount Arbel In The Bible, Hallelujah Pentatonix Tempo, Components Of Social Structure, Fender Jaguar Special, T-shirt Heren Sale,