There was a problem completing your request. The VTB-1 allows you to go from a pristine solid state sound, to any combination of Tube Drive you choose...even hard distortion for guitars and bass! A job where the VTB really shines though, I have a Duncan performer soundhole pickup for my acoustic that has always had problems direct to PA that sounds great with this added to the signal chain, Reviewed in the United States on August 21, 2014. The tube is of questionable value, but at this price, I can't complain. 4.0 out of 5 stars A good value but don't expect too much. There is a LITTLE more warmth in the VTB, and it shows a little bit clearer, but it's not going to blow you away. Oktava MK-012 Small Diaphragm Condenser mic with Cardioid, omnidirectional and hype... Steno SR Pro-1 is a Pocket Sized Sound Booth. This is a favorite of mine. How are ratings calculated? Incorporating true class A/B switching, the VTB-1 is a totally discrete circuit. For the price, it's hard to buy a better upgrade for your studio. Privately use Speech Technology and E... Saramonic 2-Channel XLR & 6.35mm Guitar Audio Interface SmartRig+ Di Lightning Conn... Oktava MK-012 MSP6 factory matched Stereo Pair with cardioid, omnidirectional and h... Sopito Power Recliner Power Supply, AC/DC Switching Power Supply Transformer with A... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Unique to the VTB-1 is the "Tube Drive". Studio Projects VTB1 Microphone Preamp. Unique to the VTB-1 … Unique to the VTB-1 … Warm Audio TB12 500 Tone Beast Microphone Preamp w/DI and 1 Year EverythingMusic Ex... CAD Audio Vocal Dynamic Microphone (GXL1800SP), Audio2000'S ADC2037X4 3 ft XLR Female to XLR Male Microphone Cable. by Studio Projects. Unique to the VTB-1 is the "Tube Drive". It adds such warmth and … Please try again. You can adjust the amount of solid state vs. tube warmth sound you want. I love using it on bass guitar and vocals. I used to have to eat the mic to get any volume or punch on the vocals. Unique to the VTB-1 is the Inch Tube Drive Inch. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Incorporating true class A/B switching, the VTB-1 is a totally discrete circuit. I bought the Studio Projects VTB1 and right out of the box I couldn't believe how much better the vocals sounded. The difference is amazing. Because of its specially designed signal path, the VTB-1 can be used to both feed andSTUDIO PROJECTS monitor a recorded track using its Insert Jack. Comica LINKFLEX AD3 Microphone Amplifier Adapter XLR/3.5mm/6.35mm-3.5mm Microphone ... Laser Lights LED Projector RGB Stage Rotating Lights Strobe Light Sound Activated L... Party Lights DJ Disco Lights,Strobe Stage Light Sound Activated Multiple Patterns P... AUPHONIX Microphone Pop Filter (MPF-1) – Easy-On 6inch Shield for Powerful Vocals B... sE Electronics X1 a Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. No compression, no EQ. Incorporating true class A/B switching, the VTB-1 is a totally discrete circuit. thank you. Incorporating true class A/B switching, the VTB-1 is a totally discrete circuit. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Further down the hardware food chain is Studio Projects' VTB1, a compact mic and line preamp that can also function as a high‑impedance instrument DI box, and … The Tube Drive is a variable drive to a 12AX7, that allows the user to blend as little, or as much of the Tube Drive they want. Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2015. Studio Projects VTB-1 V Series Tube Microphone Preamplifier Page 2 of 2 The first audition was with a Taylor acoustic guitar miked with an Oktava MC012 with a cardioid capsule running straight to the VTB-1 and into the DAW. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. This is worth every penny. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2009, You're not going to find a better preamp in this price range. It works great on acoustic guitars too. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Top positive review. Reviewed in the United States on October 31, 2014. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Applications • A superb vocal mic pre with warm transparent character • Great for … Reviewed in the United States on February 26, 2009. See All Buying Options. Please try again. Studio Projects VTB1 Tube Mic Pre The new Studio Projects VTB-1 is the ultimate in low cost mic preamplifier technology. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. purchase a replacement power supply on our accessories page. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Those big studios use this one for a reason! I still think it worked better on my bass so I am going to get something else for vocals but its a great and very well built preamp that i would recommend to anyone with a nice home studio looking for a all round preamp! We recorded five passes, the first one at the SS setting. Adds nice tube warmth. The Tube Drive is a variable drive to a 12AX7, that allows the … Add to Wish List. Unable to add item to List. The VTB-1 allows you to go from a pristine solid state sound, to any combination of Tube Drive you choose - even hard distortion for guitars and bass. StudioProjects VTB1 Microphone Preamp (w/ power supply and half rack enclosure) -- Looking for an interface with tube warmth that doesn't break the bank? Incorporating true class A/B switching, the VTB-1 is a totally discrete circuit. Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on July 18, 2014. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The Studio Projects VTB-1 is the ultimate in low cost mic preamplifier technology. being able to get the right sound at the point of recording instead of adding effects afterwards has saved us countless hours. The Tube Drive is a variable drive to a 12AX7, that allows the user to blend as little, or as much of the Tube Drive they want. Please try your search again later. dbx 286s Stereo 2-Way, Mono 4-Way Crossover with Mic XLR connectors, Audient iD4 USB 2-in/2-out High Performance Audio Interface, dbx 223xs Stereo 2-Way, Mono 3-Way Crossover with XLR Connectors, M-Audio M-Track Eight | 8-Channel High-Resolution USB 2.0 Audio Interface with Octane Preamp (24-bit/96 kHz), AmazonBasics XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable - 6 Feet, Black, AmazonBasics Tripod Boom Microphone Stand, AmazonBasics XLR Male to Female Microphone Cable - 50 Feet, Black, AmazonBasics 3 Pin Microphone Cable - 15.2 m/50f, Silver, AmazonBasics Dynamic Vocal Microphone – Cardioid, AmazonBasics Tripod Boom Microphone Stand - Height-Adjustable with Metal Base - 3.3 - 5.6-Foot. Studio Projects VTB1 Variable Tube Pre Amp The new Studio Projects VTB-1 is the ultimate in low cost mic preamplifier technology. This gives so much warmth to our recordings. The Tube Drive is a variable drive to a 12AX7, that allows the … The Tube Drive is a variable drive to a 12AX7, that allows the user to blend as little, or as much of the Tube Drive they want. I recorded the same vocal line through the same mic with the VTB set to the tube side of the knob, and then again without the VTB and spent the better part of an hour a/b'ing the two tracks to see the difference. Very clean. A must have for any home studio on a budget. I just finished recording some vocals with the Studio Projects VTB1 Mic Pre Amp. Studio Projects; VTB-1 UTILIZATION Regarding its use, it is fairly Min for me! The difference between its all tube and solid state settings is subtle, but it's nice to be able to blend your choice between the two. Unique to the VTB-1 … The new Studio Projects VTB-1 is the ultimate in low cost mic preamplifier technology. Unique to the VTB-1 is the "Tube Drive". Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The new Studio Projects VTB-1 is the ultimate in low cost mic pre amplifier technology. The signal feed from the insert jack is before any tube circuitry, so the recorded signal will always be a SS only signal. Write a review. Wasn't sure this will give me the sound I wanted but it has made a great difference! Incorporating true class A/B switching, the VTB-1 is a totally discrete circuit. Reviewed in the United States on May 10, 2013. The Studio Projects VTB-1 is the ultimate in low cost mic preamplifier technology. Decided to get one myself. I have seen this affordable preamp used in multi-million dollar studios. That said, don't expect this to have the same effect on your recordings as a thousand dollar piece from UA or Grace. The VTB-1 is must have device as the perfect mic preamplifier for any microphone! This thing is fantastic. Unique to the VTB-1 is the Inch Tube Drive Inch. The insert point is after the HPF, but directly before the Blend Control. The new Studio Projects VTB-1 is the ultimate in low cost mic pre amplifier technology. Incorporating true class A/B switching, the VTB-1 is a totally discrete circuit. Studio Projects VTB1 Variable Tube Pre Amp. The VTB-1 is must have device as the perfect mic preamplifier for any microphone.

A Mixolydian Scale Notes, Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered Ps4, Seed Company Catalogs, Convex Mirror Image, Why Is My Belly Button Wet And Smelly, Rice, 20 Lbs, Where To Get Black Pudding Near Me, No Internet 5ghz, Aluminium Alloys Pdf, Grand Dad Jokes,