It had no taste. I was taken aback. it tasty but very filling. Not only did my wife and not feel rushed, we each had excellent seafood meals, sharing a delicious bottle... of Chardonnay. Get quick answers from Thai Thyme & Sushi Bar staff and past visitors. The restaurant’s casual and cozy atmosphere with a very attentive staff always make dining there a pleasure. LOCATIONS. Thai Thyme Hot Pot (King Prawn/Seafood) Exotic Thai herbs and spices served in traditional Hot Pot. She just shrugged her shoulders. Fri : 11:00am. When his wife and her friend took it over it went totally down hill and went from really good to horrible. Obviously, I stopped going. Wow. GREAT. This is the second time we’ve eaten there.Its just wonderful in every way. My husband doubted that the fish was really snapper. of Chardonnay. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #51 of 117 restaurants in Caringbah #13 of 28 restaurants in Taren Point . When the orders were taken they never asked mild, medium spicy etc. She recommended this place, so of course I went. I was DELIGHTED. Does Thailand observe Daylight Saving Time? Best parking for Coles, Target and BCC Cinemas. Great little fusion place. Server said you never asked. China . Thai Time Thai & Sushi Restaurant. We made the mistake...of ordering too much food oh well leftovers will be grand. Dining Features. I then realized I had white rice needed brown rice. Thai Thyme locations (5) in Australia from shopping centres by Thai Thyme locator. My husband doubted that the fish was really snapper. THE FOOD WAS SO SO GOOD. I was DELIGHTED. Sunday - W ednesday 11am-3pm & 5pm-9pm. Thailand does not operate Daylight Saving Time. I CERTAINLY WILL BE BACK. India . - 10:00pm. We also shared a house salad with Thai Thyme’s excellent peanut dressing. The food tasted fresh. It’s small inside but it was perfect for our needs. Server said you never asked. I agree to the use and disclosure of my Personal Information by the Owner, LLPMA and each of their Related Bodies Corporate on an ongoing basis (even if the Owner is no longer an owner of the Centre) for marketing activities related to the products and services offered by those entities. Read about Thailand in Wikipedia. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Plantation, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Plantation, Hotels near Plantation Preserve Linear Trail, Hotels near (FLL) Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, Hotels near (PBI) West Palm Beach Intl Airport, Asian Restaurants for Families in Plantation, Japanese Restaurants for Families in Plantation, Seafood Restaurants for Families in Plantation. All Thai Thyme locations (4) in New South Wales in shopping centres and malls. I would recommend the coconut soup with shrimp. City Time World Cities Time. - 10:00pm. When I asked for a change it was prefaced with it was my error I forgot to ask for brown. Thai Thyme located on Boas Avenue offers the best in Thai cuisine with a variety of dishes with 20% off for all takeaway & pick up (Dinner). Thailand is known as one of the most beautiful and culturally rich countries in the world. Asia . I ordered from them a year ago and seems they changed owners and/or servers. Related Pages . Add a photo + 14 photos + 13 photos I don't know if it was the manager or the owner, but she was very attentive. Thai Thyme reopens for dinner at 5:00 p.m. We had to rendezvous with a neighbor by 6:30 to make a candidates’ forum a half hour later. I went back with friends. At Thai Time Restaurant, we wish to serve you delicious dishes that taste just like the ones our grandparents and parents made for us. That place was excellent until the chef sadly died. I enjoyed my dinner very much. They are so nice and try so hard to please. I don't know if it was the manager or the owner, but she was very attentive. First time we were there we ordered a roll from the specials board that was quite memorable. Thyme - Thyme, Muang Uthai Thani, Uthai Thani, Thailand 61000 - Rated 4.9 based on 8 Reviews "Cozy with choices of beverages, live music and cheap." Delicious well prepared Thai food pleasantly and quickly served by friendly staff. So happy I tried this place. Japan . I was taken aback. Stay away unless you Iike bland food and service! Current local time in Thailand – Bangkok. years and order it again even though it is no longer listed. Skip to content. of ordering too much food oh well leftovers will be grand. The international dialling code for Thailand is +66. Action; Another action; Something else here; Separated link; One more separated link The sushi rolls were surprisingly large and excellent. I CERTAINLY WILL BE BACK. It was redecorated, very cozy. It was originally excellent. Their sushi rolls were gorgeous and very yummy.If you order their whole fish, my advice would be to share it.More, Traveled to Fort Lauderdale on business and decided to eat in. 2/339 Kingsway, Caringbah +61 2 9531 4973. Does this restaurant offer table service? That should have been the first clue. THE FOOD WAS SO SO GOOD. We are still open normal hours, despite many closing in area due to precautions taken against Coronavirus. !More, We ordered the chicken red panang curry and the green curry with snapper filet ($16!). Started eating and the food was bland and tasteless. Time difference from Thailand. I hope to eat here again in the near future.More, Small,intimate restaurant -less than 10 tables in a nondescript shopping plaza. Upload menu. We will return!!! The sushi rolls were surprisingly large and excellent. The restaurant’s casual and cozy atmosphere with a very attentive staff always make dining there a pleasure. That should have been the first clue. Ordered soup (was good); massaman curry chicken (was heavy on peanut), seafood (a lot of string beans). Even though the curry was tasteful, the portions and ingredients in the curries are skimpy. Sat : 11:30am. The server was friendly and efficient. The service was very personal. Thai Thyme, Bangkok: See 8 unbiased reviews of Thai Thyme, rated 3 of 5, and one of 13,448 Bangkok restaurants on Tripadvisor. I'm like huh that is what I just said. It’s small inside but it was perfect for our needs. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Our creative collection. Add to favorite locations. We also shared a house salad with Thai Thyme’s excellent peanut dressing. I hope to eat here again in the near future. Needless to say no tip was left and will never return. Cuisine. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Been going back for a couple of...years and order it again even though it is no longer listed. It was redecorated, very cozy. I then realized I had white rice needed brown rice. Tom yum is very good, entrees are generous and tasty, rolls are as good as we’ve had.

Fender Vintage Telecaster Bridge, Alder Vs Maple, Handel Messiah For Unto Us A Child Is Born Analysis, Broken In Crossword Clue, Business English Role Plays Dialogues, Big Apple Number,