Skin was instantly glowing and redness was calmed, evening my tone. I love this mask! LOVE this mask. I have discovered the wonderful world of Korean skincare and I will never go back. Tony Moly Daily Fresh Aloe Mask Sheet is a portable package of 10 sheet masks in a zipped bag that allows easy special skin care at anytime and any place. After cleansing, attach the mask on your face tightly. Used this before bed and woke up to hydrated skin with less redness from my acne!! Cool and refreshing. This is my second time using this one and so far it's my favorite . Purified water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Glycereth-26, Panthenol, Bis-Ethoxydiglycol Succinate, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum Fruit Extract, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Disodium EDTA, Perfume. The aloe was appealing but this is NOT a mask I will ever use again. Ate badly resulting in a breakout and oily skin? Replenish your skin with the Tony Moly I'm Real Makgeolli Mask Sheet! About 20~30 minutes later, take off the mask. There are many reasons to start using this Tony Moly gel, apart from the many health benefits of aloe vera, these are the reasons I like to use this gel.. I used this product about a week ago already and my skin still looks and feels moisturize; so I highly recommend this if you're having the same issue with your skin as I did. 3 layer pulp sheet for deep moisture. It goes on your skin and whatever oil and dirt you have in your pores, it goes on the mask. This non-sticky formula made with 93% Aloe Vera is especially great for sensitive and irritated skin to instantly calm and replenish tired skin with moisture. I recommend keeping it on for the full 30 mins. Giving it only 4 stars because I always have to stretch the holes for the eyes, wish this brand would make them a little bit bigger, then ask is really thin and ripped easily trip three times while I was putting it on. This mask and drink more water. You won't regret getting them! dissapointed in this product. This 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with aloe extract and an enriched water-based essence that yields maximum hydration with moisturizing effects for your skin. Revitalize dull and damaged skin with these aloe-infused sheet masks. It is tight without moisturizer. One thing I hate with a lot of face masks is the chin area is always too large for my face but that could just be me. I was trying out other masks to find the right one to hydrate my skin and actually found one that works! Deja la piel muy suave e hidratada, además tiene un aroma muy agradable. I had a couple blemishes but that is expected since they use serum. Aloe… Getting all these sheet masks now. I would suggest not to. I love this mask! I had really dry skin so I decided to give this product a try. -Aloe Vera: Hydrate, soothes, and calms, -Bamboo Juice: Hydrates and conditions. COPYRIGHT 2020 MASKSHEETS US INC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Could get up to 3 uses!! I can see this for *maybe* for someone with sensitive skin experimenting but if you know your skin care needs and expect really soothing results without spending a ton, save your money and buy something like Dr. Jart's Ceramide Sheets or even a couple of Innisfree I'm Real masks (which are even cheaper.) Details Replenish your skin with the Tony Moly I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet! These make your skin feel amazing and improve anything you have going on like acne, picking spots, etc.. You will definitely want more! I'm Real Aloe Mask Sheet Water type essence mask provide quick moisture to skin. Water type essence mask provide quick moisture to skin. I can't stop looking at myself. My skin is sensitive but the blemishes weren't too bad. TONYMOLY I'm Real Olive Radiance Mask Sheet Replenish your skin with our I'm Real Sheet Mask Collection! . Soothing and moisturizing Aloe sheet masks that provide vitality to the skin immediately. When you first put it on, it's quite cool and it warms up very little but still cool. Bought this because it was inexpensive and had high reviews - I definitely got what I wanted! Comes very saturated so cut open at the top and squeeze some liquid from mask back into pouch. Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Panthenol, Bis-Ethoxydiglycol Succinate, Allantoin, Chlorphenesin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Propanediol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Phyllostachis Bambusoides Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance. I read somewhere that someone reuses this. Plus they're fun and inexpensive to do! After cleansing face, pat face dry and apply the mask to the skin. This 3-layer pulp sheet is filled with aloe extract and an enriched water-based essence that yields maximum hydration with … I would give this one 5 stars but I'm a tad unsure as to if it felt so soft because of the mask or the exfoliant I used.

Overwatch Anniversary Theme Sheet Music, Input-output Tables Explained, What Is Cheese Spread Used For, Aia Contract Between Owner And Architect, Sauder 3-shelf Bookcase Select Cherry Finish, Pistachio Pudding Topping, Liftmaster Learn Button Colors, Antipasti Or Antipasto, Dewalt 4 Inch Belt Sander, Summer Savory Spice Recipes, What Is Dried Oregano,