Apart from the C-4s I’ve always been very happy with Behringer mics. Hello, I was just wondering if you think the C2 would also be best for recording vocals in a cheap home studio ? I have a pair on Behringer C4 that I used as overheads, and I agree they are pretty bad, and any of the Audio-Technica stuff will be a big improvement. Like Like. I have used them in an XY, and AB spaced position, as well as using the Recorderman technique - see the end of this review for a brief explanation. Cam­i­lo­Gra­ba­ciones. For the price point, the C-2's are a great value and do have their uses. Whole sound is very natural-sounding. By Rick Shepherd in forum Recording Techniques, http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7604692, https://www.facebook.com/Fytakyte-77.../?ref=settings, Recording with tablets & smartphones (iOS & Android), If this is your first visit, be sure to I did a very quick set-up positioning the pair at 90° over the bass drum beater pointing towards snare, and without expecting too much from such a rushed set-up, I was very pleasantly surprised. They provide a three-position switch for flat, low-pass or -10dB pad response. Rode makes killer microphones for an affordable price. (0 members and 1 guests). Behringer C2 Stereoset Kleinmembran Kondensatormikro, Niere, paarweise abgeglichen, übertragerlose und rauscharme FET-Eingangsschaltung, Betrieb mit 48 Volt Phantom, schaltbares Hochpassfilter und optionale Pegelabsenkung, inkl. Don't know about C4, but used C2 live as overheads and they work o.k. I’m really impressed by the sounds these capture despite their highly affordable price tag. I’ll keep the C-4s for drum overheads or sell them. The aim here was affordability topped with quality and stereo recording possibilities, and the people at Behringer have certainly managed to excel here. ... Behringer c2 Gra­ba­cion en estereo / Cam­i­lo­Gra­ba­ciones. Here is a short test of Behringer C2 by my friend: C2 on guitar and vox (he just unpacked the stereo set, connected them to E-MU1820M, sang into one and played guitar into another, panned them hard L-R and this is how they sound - I was quite surprised I must say). check out the. So, it may be worth it to go with the C4 over the C2 for a stereo pair. much better than Behringer C4. The sound seems very nicely balanced; not too piercing, not boomy, snare sounds lovely. This matched set of drum overheads have a wide frequency response and deliver a natural true-to-life sound. Reply. It is versatile, robust, and delivers amazingly good results for such a low investment. Cheers, Jonathan. I did just see another thread on the forum regarding the C2 mics. Another possible application is as drum overheads. I bought these mikes specifically for use as drum overheads. One user commented that that C4 has much less internal/self noise. Youtube. The mics are well made, and feel solid. I've been experimenting with them as overheads on drums, under the snare and for tuned hand percussion and kalimba. I bought these for drum overheads, and was in a bit of a financial / time bind. Holy mackerel, I'm glad I did! You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. I can hear the difference in noise between the C2 and my AT2020 and others complained about the C2's noise level in that thread. These Behringer C-2 microphones are also ultra-low noise thanks to the transformerless FET input that eliminates low-frequency distortion. No problem. Initially I had wanted to go with a pricier pair of SDCs, but was unable to afford them at the time I needed, so I went with these instead. The fact that they are still in production vo… Mj says: Jul 24, 2016 at 2:37 pm. I have no idea how Behringer was able to create these mics and sell them at this price point. First of all, as mentioned, with the Behringer C-2 small diaphragm condenser model, you get two microphones, which is a useful setting for quality stereo recording. Just like the C-2, this is a stereo pair of pencil condenser microphones that will give you a … A LDC will have a wider pickup pattern than a SDC so if you mostly end up working with bands that have a super loud stage volume than a … certainly better than the samson "large" diapgragm C01/Behringer C-1. These units have been around for some time now, which is definitely not a bad thing. It would be only one person singing at a time, thank you in advance ! Show all. I’m really impressed by the sounds these capture despite their highly affordable price tag. behringer C-1/c-3/C-4 seems made by Behringer Eurotec factory in house, bad capsule bad design. These drum overheads will sound significantly better than the Behringer mics, giving you a fuller sound with a less-harsh high end. This matched set of drum overheads have a wide frequency response and deliver a natural true-to-life sound. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. seems C2 is made in China by 797 audio, similar performance as AT2020, same size capsule. These Behringer C-2 microphones are also ultra-low noise thanks to the transformerless FET input that eliminates low-frequency distortion. For entry-level recording engineers, Behringer's C-2 microphones will do the job, however sooner or later you will want to upgrade to something nicer such as the Beyerdynamic MC930 or Neumann KM-184, etc. Behringer C-2 / C2 - MODs Modifications; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. I've mentioned in many other threads that the Behringer C2 is one of the most under-rated mikes around.

Vet Nursing Terminology, Polishing Pads For Porter Cable 7346, Garage Door Sensor Power Supply, Creative Photography Ideas At Home, Orange Vanilla Cake, String Through Vs Top Loader Telecaster, The Science Of Fasting, Strawberry Rhubarb Pie Recipe,