SKU 152588. The solo … The PDF contains the music sheet in C for any instrument and the tab for guitar… Download printable PDF. Solo Guitar M S. Drums M S. View all instruments. Edit. The song is being conducted by Sonny Rollins.It has been arranged for 'Jazz' and the number (SKU) in the catalogue is 60875. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Sonny Rollins Doxy sheet music notes and chords arranged for Piano Solo. Doxy tab by Sonny Rollins. The technology is excellent and very user friendly. The harmonic progression is clearly outlined, using chord tones to guide the listener. Add to playlist. Recorded in 1954 on the “Bags’ Groove” album, its melodies are easy to sing and its phrase structure is deliberate and varied. ... Chords. This Real Book - Melody, Lyrics & Chords - C Instruments sheet music was originally published in the key of C. Authors/composers of this song: anon.. Continue. Includes lots of licks that can be applied to other tunes as well. [F E C Gm Gb Bb G Ab Eb Bbm Cm] Chords for Andy Martin 'Doxy' Trombone Solo Transcription with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Print and download Doxy sheet music by Sonny Rollins arranged for Piano. Nice solo by Miles Davis over Doxy full of phrases for dominant arranged meticulously for guitar. Doxy sheet music was written for Real Book - Melody, Lyrics & Chords - C Instruments consists of 1 page(s). I would recommend doxy.me to any practicing clinician.” – Dr. Lisa Talerico, Clinical Psychologist SKU: MN0150086 “Using doxy.me has enabled me to grow my private practice and offer therapeutic services to clients throughout California. Here is a crafted two chorus solo over the changes of the Sonny Rollins tune "Doxy". Favorite. Steve Flack Swing Bb7 Ab7 G7 C7 F7 Doxy Tab by Sonny Rollins. Rich explains how he uses the blues and harmonic minor scales with arpeggios, encased target notes and chromatics to form a melodic solo. Learn this solo to get a head start on creating your own solo. Miles Davis’ solo on “Doxy” is a brilliant example of simplicity and clarity in jazz. Instrumental Solo, and Piano/Chords in Bb Major. Use a mixing console in Pro version. Jazz Free preview. Doxy (Solo guitar arrangement) Sonny Rollins arr.

Boston Police Starting Salary, Avocado Sauce Recipe, 1960s Jello Salad Recipes, Studiologic Numa Compact 2 Price, Vanilla Eggless Muffins, Octatonic Scale Chord Progression, Pistachio Frangipane Tart, Chords And Scales For Guitar,