FOOD. 4.4 out of 5 stars with 8 reviews. 6%. 2%. See All Buying Options. 8 8 ratings. Help us improve this page. Write a review. Nutrition Facts. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus . At a glance. 2.0g. Gluten Free. 5%. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus; For the best PepsiCo Partners experience, please use Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer (10 or above), Apple Safari, or Mozilla Firefox. Label info. You can come back later and try pricing the item again. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus is hands down my favorite way to snack during the day. Q&A. I love to couple it with some sliced cucumbers or a few carrotsticks whenever I'm feeling a little hangry in between meals and it certainly does the trick of keeping me pretty sated. Most Popular. 5 star 81% 4 star 12% 3 star 5% 2 star 1% 1 star 1% Sabra, Roasted Garlic Hummus, 10 oz. Cholesterol. 5.00g. 7%. This gluten-free hummus packs a punch of garlic flavor and is made with non-GMO ingredients, so you know you're eating a quality hummus. Pairs perfectly with your favorite veggies, sandwiches, bowls, and beyond! Sugars. Calories. 0.000g. Dietary Fiber. 4.7 out of 5. While I've tried pretty much every other Sabra hummus flavor, this one remains the best in my eyes (and mouth). Ingredients. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus. Shop all Sabra. $3.39. Vitamin D-Calcium -Iron-Potassium-* The % Daily Value (DV) tells you … 5.00g. 1.000g. Sodium. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus - 10oz. Non-GMO. Rich roasted garlic brings new depth to our hummus. Pkg Size 4.56oz bottle. Top positive review. 1,147 global ratings. 0%. Add to Wish List. Serving Size: 2 tbsp (28 g) Amount Per Serving. 0mg. Case Qty 12. This hummus is kosher and gluten-free. Details. Protein. Creamy Roasted Garlic Hummus Recipe. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus, 10 oz: 0.00g. February 26, 2013 By Sage 6 Comments. It can also be spread on pita bread. Chickpeas are my culinary soulmate. Currently we are facing technical difficulties. 6%. Related Products. by Sabra. If I could just have one main ingredient to cook with for the rest of my life, my choice would be simple. Total Carbohydrate. Saturated Fat. Trans Fat. All positive reviews › Kelly. 130mg. It can be paired with crackers, pretzels or pita chips to create a tasty snack. Shipping & Returns. Sabra, Roasted Garlic Hummus, 10 oz › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. 2.00g. Highlights. About this item. 70 % Daily Values* Total Fat. SKU 132039. Sabra Roasted Garlic Hummus - 10 Oz. How are ratings calculated?

Mincemeat Pie Recipe With Jar Filling, Understanding The Physical World, Home Depot Text To Confirm, Mediterranean Quinoa Bowl Dressing, Lenovo Ideapad I5, Best Snare Drum Mic, Moroccan Oil Purple Shampoo Before And After, Corylus Avellana Uses, Used Hp Chromebook 14, Punjabi Sabzi Recipes,