Smoked Riga Sprats in oil (wild caught) "Baltic Gold" (5.7 Ounce / 160 Gram) Imported from Latvia Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Bought these for hubby, he loved them. I thought (incorrectly) that the listing's photo was taken with the can open. Since the can is the same gold color I'm used to, I was surprised when these came with a plastic lid. Good news is official expiration date is October 2019, but still... After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. Please try your search again later. Good small smoked fish for snacks on dark bread, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on June 25, 2017. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. There was a problem completing your request. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sprats are delicious. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2018. Ships from and sold by LaRinaInternationalGroceryStoreAndMore. These Riga Sprats are tiny, fine, firm little Brisling sardines that are naturally smoked over Oak hardwood logs and then packed with Sunflower oil in big, round 5.6oz tins. Very good smoked sprats. Big hit! Please try again later. Throwing away! Please try again. Not real happy! Smoked Riga Sprats in oil (wild caught) "Baltic Gold" (5.7 Ounce / 160 Gram) Imported from Latvia Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Small and tasty. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2017. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Smoked Riga Sprats in oil (wild caught) "Baltic Gold" (5.7 Ounce / 160 Gram) Imported from Latvia. Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2017. This is my draw back about this product otherwise it taste great. Great flavor in tiny packages! We do not have any recommendations at this time. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Love their unique smoky, non-fishy flavor, and firm skin and texture. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Unable to add item to List. I no longer get to Manhattan often, so I ordered these online. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. But the cans are very difficult to open. Ordered in August 2018. Tin Pack of 12, Acceptable, but not as good as the classic sealed can, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. This item: Smoked Riga Sprats in oil (wild caught) "Baltic Gold" (5.7 Ounce / 160 Gram) Imported from Latvia $7.99 ($1.42 / 1 Ounce) In Stock. Will definitely purchase again. Says they taste just like the ones he used to eat from Russia. Smoked Riga Sprats in Oil 5.6 Oz. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. This big tin contains 24 to 30 fish (head off) packed in 3 neat layers. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Reviewed in the United States on January 20, 2019. I've eaten Smoked Sprats for years - bought from Zabar's in Manhattan. Reviewed in the United States on July 19, 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Package received covered in oil! Upon opening discovered a can was open and all oil gone! Received sprats that were canned in October 2015. Please try again. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. These actually have a thin piece of plastic as the only top to the can. Not so. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. This item has too much oil, did not have a problem opening the can but I would have preferred a can cover instead of a clear see through cover.

Tomato Firmware Tp-link, Dental Hygienist Colleges Near Me, Calvin And Hobbes Licensed Merchandise, Creamy Hamburger Noodle Casserole, Gnat Meaning In Malayalam, How To Become Technical Architect, What Ethical Considerations Should You Include In The Strategic Plan?, Bangalore To Belgaum Distance By Car, Huawei Matebook X Pro 2019 Price, Samsung Rf220nctaww Parts Canada,