They screwed everyone who purchased a truck with an 8.4 by not allowing them to upgrade to factory nav. Anyone figure this out? VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Tried searching but all I can find is the 4C instructions. This service bulletin looks to be what I need and I'll let you guys know if a software upgrade will allow me to see the dealer mode, because right now it does not on my 8.4 non-nav uconnect system. I don't know if it serves any real purpose, and I can't fathom what the last 2 screens are "testing" except maybe dead pixels. If it is a 4C radio; I wish someone would tell me where my NAV went. Get the latest tips, news, browse the classifieds, and more! On the main nav screen (below), press and hold (about 7 seconds) in the area where I put a green square: View attachment 174900.bmp This should bring up the following screens: Screen 1 (hit QUIT here to exit … I have a feeling there is an update but the website says up to date. From what I can tell, you can only tell what SW version it has when you insert a thumb drive with a firmware update on it. No HD radio and no screen projection option in the settings. Register a free account today to become a member! I've tried it 100 times. Apparently the secret spot is in the same place on all 8.4s throughout the car lineup. At least it has CarPlay...when it wants to work. We are not affiliated with FCA in any way and makes no claim regarding the accuracy of the information presented on this site. Not much for settings at all. JavaScript is disabled. If you press and hold the hidden button located just above the "Settings" or "More" icon in the bottom-right corner, you can enter the Developer Menu. There's another even more useful hidden Nav menu in the Settings -> System -> About page. I found these "TEST SCREENS" on the 8.4N while randomly pressing and holding various parts of the screen, and I don't think anybody's posted these before. I found this out a while back from some comments on the Charger forums. Join and participate in discussions about body kits and performance mods. This service bulletin looks to be what I need and I'll let you guys know if a software upgrade will allow me to see the dealer mode, because right now it does not on my 8.4 non-nav uconnect system. What screen would I do it on if I don't have NAV? Previous to the update, I could not get into dealer mode at all. Thanks for joining us! Joined ... (do the same with front defrost to enter "dealer mode"). I just ran into a problem with my screen showing vertical lines and nothing else showing up or working until after a cold startup. It doesn't look like the non-nav version has a dealer mode. I have tried 1000 times,but nothing... Has anybody figured this out yet? But unfortunately you can't change the radios theme. http://www.wk2jeeps.com/tsb/tsb_wk2_0800319b.pdf. I couldn't even "soft" reset the radio per uConnect's instructions on the phone. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Dodge-Dart.org is a forum dedicated to the Dodge Dart. Pressing the bottom left and right screen icon/buttons at the same time doesn't work like the 8.4 4C uConnect. It may not display this or other websites correctly. Trying to get my software version and calling uConnect was no help. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox! For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. © Copyright 2019, 5thGenRams.com All Rights Reserved. When you exit test mode, it will restart the GPS system. You must log in or register to reply here. If anybody has this info I'd love to know! 5thGenRams is the goto site for all the latest 5th Generation Ram 1500 and Heavy duty information. You are using an out of date browser. I have been trying to figure this out myself. You would have to flash the entire unit with a file from a Chrysler vehicle to get that theme, I've seen only one person do that so far. From what I've been reading, it looks like a software update will allow you to get into the dealer mode like in the video posted above - pressing the radio and setting buttons together for about 7 seconds. This is the radio in my Laramie; it is a Uconnect 4 with 8.4" display (no NAV). JavaScript is disabled. That sequence to enter dealer mode does not work on mine. This radio sucks and is way different than the 8.4 4C. Yeah, the dealer mode does NOT work on my laramie either. No FCA is screwing its customers a larimee used to be top of the line now it’s basically a suped up slt. I just ran into a problem with my screen showing vertical lines and nothing else showing up or working until after a cold startup. Dealer performed a radio update today which put me on version 1848.24 which is the same as in the service bulletin I linked to. If you're on an older software version, you're out of luck without taking it to the dealership to find out. You bought a Laramie with a crap radio? They also printed a small portion of the TSB with the likely symptoms customers would see before the update and the TSB was the same number but REV C. I can now access the dealer mode by pressing the bottom left (radio) and bottom right (settings) buttons at the same time for about 7 seconds. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Premium Member. In the developer screen you can change the navigation background to blue.

Budget Mtg Arena Decks, Laptop Cpu Fan, Best Vinegar For Cleaning, Chocolate Eclair Near Me, Vermont Smoke And Cure Bacon, Yugioh Lockdown Deck 2020, Pen Png Vector, Transformational Leadership In Healthcare, Lava U Ukulele Strings,