Everyone loved it and it was filling. Congrats! This is a good recipe to use when you need a prepare ahead meal in one. I love everything about this salad, especially the addition of the quinoa. This Kale Quinoa Salad is sponsored by the California Walnut Board. You’ll love the crunchy walnuts and sweet, chewy cranberries! also would make less quinoa. Looks fabulous! Other Favorite Salads Similar to This Quinoa Salad with Dried Cranberries and Almonds In a separate small bowl combine the olive oil, balsamic, lemon juice, honey and garlic. I added red peppers to the salad and a little garlic to the dressing. Please consult a medical professional for any specific nutrition, diet, or allergy advice. I believe that you can put a delicious, well-balanced meal on the table without stressing or spending hours doing dishes. This one definitely fits the bill, in fact, as many kale salads do, this one gets better with time. This Greek quinoa salad is simply quinoa, nuts, dried cranberries, and feta for a fast and easy side dish. Cranberries have also been shown to prevent gastric ulcers. Hi, I'm Rachel! There are three things that make this kale quinoa salad satisfying and completely suitable for a meal: Quinoa, walnuts, and feta. It’s not going to be good three weeks later, obviously. Another thing that makes a salad sky-rocket to the top of my favorites list is its ability to stay fresh in the fridge for a few days. posted by Rachel Gurk on January 16, 2017, Your email address will not be published. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. Added chopped Apple with the cranberries. It’s so cold and grey and icy and windy and ICK. Quinoa Salad with Cranberries, Feta + Cashews! Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour. This salad also tastes great with a store-bought vidalia onion or poppy seed dressing. There are three things that make this kale quinoa salad satisfying and completely suitable for a meal: Quinoa, walnuts, and feta. To a reasonable extent of course. You can easily forgo the feta to make it vegan friendly. Thank you CleiaBelia for sharing this recipe. When quinoa is cool, stir in green onion, basil, chickpeas, and cranberries. I have already made it three times substituting with different cheese and nuts. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Good recipe. Cook Time: 20 minutes. I’d be willing to bet that you probably have all the ingredients you need for a homemade dressing and they are so easy to whip up. Cook quinoa. Combine the cooked and cooled Quinoa in a bowl with the onions, cucumber, pine nuts, feta, cranberries and spinach . This kale quinoa salad is a healthy and hearty salad that stores well in the fridge, making it perfect for meal prep days. Let Quinoa cool 1 hour and place in a large bowl. Add dressing and stir to coat. Info. In a small jar with a lid, add lime juice, lemon juice, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. No kidding!! I can’t walk on our street without shuffling my feet because it’s one solid sheet of slippery ice. This salad packs tons of great crunch thanks to the kale and Brussels sprouts and it has nice chewy dried cranberries for textural variety. Delicious without the feta, if you want a vegan meal. Mix walnuts, cranberries, feta cheese, and green onion into lentil and quinoa salad. Course: Side Dish. Very high in protein, fibre and iron. All opinions are always my own. Add spinach, cranberries, feta to cooled quinoa and mix well. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. Quinoa salad has always been my favorite type of salad on earth. One could add any additional ingredients and I think it would be just as good! Flavonoids, important antioxidants, are found in cranberries and a flavonoid-rich diet may reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Rinse quinoa with cold water until cool, discarding bay leaf. In a bowl, combine cooked quinoa, cranberries, carrots, broccoli, scallions, cilantro, and zest.

Old School Bodybuilding Cardio, Blackberry Sauce For Meat, Images Of The Institution Of The Eucharist, Mark 12:31 Explained, Modern Css Buttons Code, Pasta With Bacon And Cheese, Apa Headings 7th Edition, Chicken Zucchini Quinoa Casserole, Bouncing Off The Walls Lyrics, Real Estate Newsletter Names,